sidetracked ch.16

Swear warning.

Derek's pov:

"Where are you going?" I ask peter as he tries to leave in the middle of pack training.

"The Mechanic's"

"In the middle of pack training? If I remember correctly this was your idea."

"How are you going to the Mechanic's if you're legally dead? The nearest on that won't recognize you is an hour away." Erica asks. "In fact how do any of you three do  anything given that you two are legally dead and your wanted for murder thanks to Scott." Erica says pointing at us as she talks somewhat like what stiles does.

"We just go out of town it's only like a forty minute drive" Cora says.

"Wait how do you use your family money then?" Issac asks.

"It's all in cash." Cora responds. "Although keep that information to yourselves."

"I'm bringing stiles. They should be done with target practice by now." Peter says.

"Like hell you are!" I say raising my voice.

"How'd you get stiles to agree to that?" Erica asks looking puzzled."I can't even get him to agree to go to the mall with me Allison and Cora."

"Because going to the mechanic isn't nearly as bad as having to deal with you three at the mall." Issac states and Boyd nod's his head in agreement.

"If Allison heard you say that she'd shoot you in the ass with an arrow." Erica responds then tackles Boyd for agreeing with him.

I look around and realize that Peter snuck out while we were talking. He better have been telling me the truth because if he's going to tell stiles he's my mate I'll kill him.

"Relax Derek" cora says.

"He is able to control his heart rate how am I supposed to relax?" I snap at her a little.

"Maybe you should talk to stiles." She States walking away and confusing the pack.

"Talk to stiles about what?" Issac asks as I walk away. "Hello are you gonna answer me?"

"I highly doubt it considering he's walking away." Malia says with an eye roll.

"Ooh damn she's bringing out the signature Hale eye roll." Erica says as she gets off of Boyd.

"Get back to training!" I yell seeing as they all got sidetracked.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while and that the chapter is so short. Hope you like it and if I misspelled anything let me know :⁠-⁠)