𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

-𝗢𝗡𝗘-❝【𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮】❞

-𝗢𝗡𝗘-
❝【𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
❛ What Is This? ❜
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"Haizz..."

𝒯 - The daikon girl sighed with frustration whilst looking a bit puzzled of the uniform that she earlier threw onto her bed. It was a cream-colored sailor dress, which seems to reach up to the knees and has a scalloped hemline. The lining of the skirt is a deep magenta while the collar, cuffs, and pockets are all brown with cream details. The collar bow is the same color as the dress and includes brown stripes, it follows by a dark brown tights with a small half-moon pattern near the ankles instead of the usual brown. knee-length stockings.

A looking young women, Yashiro's mother, enters into her bedroom with a frown with her face before responding,

"Yashiro? What are you doing? You're about to be late if you don't prepare right now."

She stopped on her heel, staring at the back of the teen-age female having her arms crossed before Nene spoke up with a perplexed yet a gloomy tone that seemed to run down a shiver up the women's spine.

"Mom?..."

She continued,

"Where's my school uniform?..."

Her head was still looking down at the clothes on her bed whilst she was still in her night wear. The girl didn't dare look back at her mother.

Yashiro's mother raised an eyebrow. She didn't seem to understand her daughter's question before raising her voice at her,

"What are you talking about? It's right in front of you!"

The female then started talking back at her as well as her tone changing into a surprised and much more confused one. Her back and head turned to immediately look at her parent,

"But mom! This isn't my uniform?! Mine didn't have anything looking like that!"

In exact, her uniform that she once saw was never the one that her eyes are upon on at the moment. Her mother then cried out,

"Yes it is! We went together to get it tailored a week ago! Remember?!"

The cream hair-girl gazed back at her uniform with furrow eyebrows and a frown.

Is.. I-Is this really my uniform?!

She thought. It was odd. Her uniform has changed and now her mother is acting odd and she claims to be her uniform for the middle school year yet this isn't the one. She assumed that her mom accidentally got the wrong one by accident.

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐀 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥! 【 𝘛𝘉𝘏𝘒 】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara