27: Games, Drinks, Etc.

CW: Alcohol

Third Person POV

Kaminari watched Y/n walk into the store from across the street. He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, glancing up and down the sidewalk to make sure nobody was watching. Thankfully, the entire street was nearly empty save for one girl and her dog.

Squinting, he could make out the two figures inside the store. It seemed they exchanged a quick word behind the counter before Y/n led him out the back door.

Kaminari rushed across the street, carefully opening the door to the store. A soft but annoying tune played over the speakers as he rushed to the fridge section. Spotting the beer they needed to get, he grabbed out as many packs as could fit in the bag he brought.

Nonchalantly, he walked out of the store, the bag hanging by his side. In an instant, Y/n had come back through the doors, quickly put a stack of money on the counter, and grabbed Kaminari by the waist.

They rose with alarming speed into the sky, before she rushed them back to U.A.. Once inside the building, they checked to make sure nobody was in the commons, and then rushed up to Y/n's dorm.

They both collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever done." Kaminari wheezed, his hand on his heart.

Y/n rolled over, resting her head on her hand.

"You're such a wimp. I had it all covered." She joked.

Then, remembering her encounter with Hiryuro, she let out a chuckle.

"You should have seen Hiryuro's face when I asked him to talk. It looked like he had just stumbled upon a million bucks."

"What did you talk to him about?" Kaminari asked, rather intrigued.

"Nothing. As soon as he stepped out of the building, I knocked him out."

"You WHAT?"

"It was deserved. And I also called the police and reported him, and left a note explaining how he was tied to my father. As long as they have a good investigator on the case, he should get locked up."

I feel awful for doing this to Mr. Shiki, but his son could endanger both him and the general public - even if his spy duties are over. 

Kaminari grinned.

"You never fail to impress. Well, shall we talk to our dear classmates about the party?"

Y/n sat up, nodding.

"I say we just go room-to-room."

"Sounds good to me."

                                        --------------------------------------------------

For the next forty-five minutes, the pair knocked on every Class 1-A dorm door (except for Iida and Mineta's). Some took more convincing than others, but in the end they actually managed to get everyone to agree to participate.

Well. Everyone but Bakugo.

"HUH? NO I WON'T COME TO YOUR STUPID PARTY! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

SLAM!

Y/n pressed her forehead against the door, sighing.

"That's about what I expected. Whatever."

"He was the last one though. We're done! We got everyone else to agree!" Kaminari exclaimed.

As night fell, seventeen expectant students carefully made their way to Y/n's dorm. What they found inside consisted of disco lights, speakers blaring music, a table full of snacks and refreshments, and various decorations.