Chapter 10: The lady managers opinion

Renge Pov
It had been a little while since my last visited the host club so I decided to return. Plus I missed Honey's birthday, another reason I should go.

Haruhi Pov
Oh no, the sound of machinery. I sigh and I notice the rest of the host club look up, realizing the same thing I did. Renge made her return. "Hello everyone!" She yells "Welcome back" Kyoya says "Thank you, also happy late birthday Honey-senpai" "thank you!" He replies sweetly. 

Honey Pov

I was eating cake and Takashi was sitting next to me. I was wearing the necklace he had gave to me yesterday, I really liked it. 

3rd person

After Renge ranted for a unnecessarily long amount of time, she went up to honey "Honey-Senpai, can I talk to you for a moment?" Renge asked. "Sure!" Honey said, slightly confused. They went into a side room off the music room that the club used for storage. 

Honey Pov

"Soooo, I was talking with Kyoya-" she began, and I instantly got nervous... Did he really tell her? "And of course I need to stay informed about everything, considering I'm the manager. And he may or may not have told me that you like Mori-senpai" I blush. "Uh, wait it's not what it looks like!" I tried to defend myself. "C'mon you should tell him!" She suggested. "I-I don't think that's a good idea!" "What's the worst that could happen? He really cares for you Honey-senpai, and even if he didn't return those feelings, which I'm almost certain he does. The worst that could happen is him say he doesn't feel the same, but nothing would change. I don't think you realize how much he cares for you!" She said smiling. I blush "I dunno, maybe I'll tell him how I feel" I said actually kinda wanting to tell him now. She smiles again "good. Now you can go back to eating cake." She said and I rushed back to the table. Hika-chan and Kao-chan come up to me "What was that about, Honey-Senpai?" they asked in unison. I smile "It's a secret!" "Aw, that's no fun, C'mon tell us!" Kao-chan says. "But it's a secret!" I said again. "As fine, but will figure it out eventually" they said menacingly and walked away. I continue eating me cake. And soon fence left. We started taking customers.

~Once the school day ended

Me and Takashi were walking home in a comfortable silence. "Hey, Takashi.... Do you like anyone?" I asked nervously. ".......A little" he said. I blush, maybe he likes me! "Can you tell me who it is?" I ask "Sorry no, Mitsukuni." He said "Aw, okay" I pouted. I guess this isn't as easy as I thought it would be.