FOUR

AUTHORS NOTE
a little short.
and not proofread.

KAYA
"i want you to have fun tonight, be free and not worry about anything but your fun, okay? i'll be around to make sure you're safe but i'll be out of your way" i tell amir as i pull into my club owner parking.

"you're so sweet, you know that?" she grins excitedly as fixes her lipstick, i put my car in park and turn it off.

"anything for you, you know that" i look over at her seeing she's basically bouncing on her seat, she hasn't had a proper night out with friends since she gave birth and i know she badly needs it.

today she gets it.

"here, in case you decide to change locations, so you have something on you for emergency" i pull out a stack and hand it to her, she puts it in her back and pecks my lips.

"let's get out so i can hug you for this" i chuckle getting my things and get out of the car to open her door, she jumps into my arms leaving it up to me to catch her. she squeals hugging me tightly.

"you're the best and i appreciate you" she says kissing me all over my face, i press a kiss to her lips while squeezing her ass.

"mmh, just enjoy yourself tonight" i tell her as i put her down, i lock my car and follow behind her fine ass as her hips sway when she walks, "sheesh, you look really good" i tell her as i catch up.

"thank you" she grins, i lead her to her section where all her friends are for the night.

"i'll be in my office, you know where to find me alright" she nods while looking up at me with a smile, i make my way to my office for the night.

i spent the whole night juggling between work and keeping an eye on amir, my office allows me to do that with the one way glass, i can see all around the club but people can't see inside the office.

i watched as she danced, laughed, drank. she's the most carefree she has been in a while, it's refreshing, she deserves it.

she looked up a few times knowing i would be watching.

i even got some pre-rolled joints sent down to them from my own weed because i don't want her smoking anyone else's.

eventually some guys joined them in their section with permission of course and although one was very interested in amir, she didn't show much interest.

she would talk back to him but go back to her dancing, well that was until they were dancing together and grinding on each other.

i had to force myself to look away from the sight of him grabbing on her ass and feeling up on her, i know amir is aware of what she's doing. she's not the type to get wasted drunk and loses all her senses.

amir : we're out, going for food.

i like the message and watch as they all get up and leave the club.

kaya : stay safe.

she didn't even bother answering after that and me feeling sad about it made me feel a little pathetic but i had to keep reminding myself that she's not my girl.

eventually the sun came up and i was closing it, amir sent me small updates to let me know she's still good until she sent a message saying i should go home and not wait up.

so that's what i did, i went home, took a shower and turned on the tv to start waiting again. i couldn't possibly sleep until she makes it home.

9am hit, i was still checking my phone every second.

then 10am, then 11am, then 12pm..

the clock seemed to keep going and i could barely keep my eyes open as 3pm hit and that's when i heard some movement at the door and soon it opens and she walks in making me sigh.

she said something but i didn't catch it as i allowed myself to fall asleep.