THE END

The loneliness I hold in my heart never leaves me, and  during all these years I've learn something, you cannot choose who you fall in love with, just like you cannot  know when someone last time is gonna be. Sometime holding on is more painful than letting go. I was holding the love I have for him my entire life my universe and my whole world was only him. But sometimes you need a reason to live and to change. Just like when I came here I wanted to be someone else. I wasn't aware that the will to change would cost me a lifetime heartbreak.

Meeting Alfonzo REBELLIOUS was one of my greatest accomplishment. He made me believe in myself, he made me feel beautiful, without knowing it, he made me confident. He was the most handsome boy I ever set eyes on and I was just a simple girl but he saw me for me. He changed a lot of things into my life. He made me live an exciting tenage life. The sneaking, the risk taker, the drunk roof conversation. The way he was my Bestfriend. He had a lot of girls but he choosed me. He changed me. He saved me. I'm only 19 writing a story but those last years of my life was the best. May his soul rest in peace,he will never be forgotten. My one and only true love. I believe in afterlife, I pray that in another life I'm by his side, I'm holding his hand, I'm hugging his body,I'm the mother of his children, most importantly I'm his soulmate. They said true love always find its ways,i will find him in another life, even if he fell out of love, my love will be enough for both of us. In memory of his bravery and kindness I did a dragon tattoo which is also my first tattoo, he always wanted to have a dragon on his back so I did it, I did my first dragon to always remember him. I will always love him, even the sky isn't my limit.

I will surely miss his dimple when he smile, the voice he made when he wants to act like a baby, the way his eyes are lost into mine, the way he breath when he is excited, the way he hold me, the way he lift me up to slam me over the wall and then laugh his ass off because he find it funny, the way he's always scared that my mom find us kissing, the way he touch me, the face he makes when I'm angry, his little confuse face, the way he would just lay down his head and listen to my belly sound. You see all this memories will always be locked into my heart, I will surely miss his little happy dance, the way he will do a sexy dance in heels, his humour, his kindness, his Ambitious. Every good things comes to an end.

God took him because he's the kindness. I know he's dancing in heaven and hugging his mother. My LOVE, we didn't get our happy ever after in this lifetime, but I promise I will find you in the next one. Forever In my heart, I will love you for infinity Alfonzo REBELLIOUS.

I have my whole family,I'm surrounded by people who loves me, I've met a lot of boys but no one compares him stand alone. I'm searching him in everyone I can't find him. I talk to the stars so that they delivered the message, my one and only star you have no idea how you've brigthen my dark soul. I know you be spreading your smile up there in heaven.

My love I will love you even when you're far, here on earth till I meet you up there in the sky.