Kakashi x Tiny!Child!Reader

For Bibith567

     Kakashi was quite cautious on missions, especially after being in the ANBU. As he was on a guard mission with Team 7, he made sure to stay focused for any chakra signature around. In doing so, he felt a faint mark of chakra. He stopped.

     "Hey! Kakashi-Sensei, you're falling behimd!" yelled Naruto.

     "Hey, shut it," whispered Sakura after pinching Naruto. "You could alert enemies. What is it Kakashi-Sensei?"

     "I feel like something is off."

     Sasuke grunted, "I don't sense anything."

     "I wouldn't expect you to. It's very faint, as if it's coming from far away."

     "But it feels like it's nearby?" Sakura questioned.   

     "Exactly, it makes me feel uneasily."

     "KAKASHI-SENSEI IS FEELING UNEASY, AND I'M NOT? COO-"

     "NARUTO, SHUT IT BEFORE MR. TOHO GETS TRACKED DOWN BY YOUR LOUD ASS VOICE!"

     "Sorry, Sakura-Chan..."

     "Whatever," mumbled Sasuke, "I'm sure we can handle a C-ranked mission ourselves."

     Kakashi thought about it. As long as it didn't turn into another Zabuza fiasco, they should be fine. They proved themself pretty well in that mission.

     "Ok, I'll check it out. If anything changes, report back to me immediately. Understand?"

     "Yes Kakashi-Sensei!"

     Kakashi turned off the path and tried to track the chakra signature. As he was scanning the area. He felt it get slightly stronger, then weaker, like he had passed it. He turned around and slowed down until he felt the strongest signature. Then he heard a crack. He immediately moved his foot from the crack and looked down to see a broken stick. Then he kicked the stick away to see an impossible sight. A crying child. Not just any child. A tiny one. They could only be two inches tall at most.

     He bent down to examine them to see them squirming while holding onto their leg. Upon a closer look. He saw that it was snapped clean in half. Kakashi lowered his hands hands toward the small child as a green light illuminated the kid's vision. Being so small, the healing process was quite easy. (C/N) began to lose consciousness and drift off to sleep under the comforting glow as Kakashi tucked them away in a pocket and joined back with the group.

______________________

After The Mission

     When Kakashi got to his empty house, he immediately crashed on his bed. It's hard to sleep when you have to ensure the safety of three bickering children. His eyelids got heavy but popped back open when his felt a little tickle on the side of his leg. He reached in the area and felt something moving in his pocket. He reached in and heard a little squeak.

     'I almost forgot about them,' thought Kakashi.

     He cupped the child in his hand and pulled them out. He brought them closer to his face and saw a fearful expression. Upon seeing this, he smiled warmly. "There's nothing to be frightened about, I'm Kakashi Hatake, a jonin of the Hidden Leaf Village."

     The child didn't respond and just looked around the room for a way to escape. Kakashi took his finger and lifted their chin. "And what name could a little fairy like you have?" Again, no response.

     "Let's see, Bob? Chester? Gregory? Queen Elizabeth II? Legendary Powerful Queen Queso Kin-"

     "NO! I DON'T LIKE THOSE NAMES! MY NAME IS (C/N)!"

     "So the fairy talks."

     "I'm not a faiwy. I don't have wings."

     "Oh, is that a qualification? I guess you're not a fairy then. Well then, are you hungry? I have some fruit lying around but you don't seem to be he-"

     "YES!"

     Kakashi laughed and walked to the kitchen setting (C/N) down on the table. He ripped open a ripe mango and set it by them. (C/N) pounced on it and started gobbling as much as possible until they were full.

     "Well, save some for me. It's like you haven't eaten in weeks."

     "I haven't."

     "..."

     "You have?"

     "..."

     "What time do you go scavwenging for fwuits?"

     "..."

     "What's wwong, are you hungwy too?"

     "Who leaves a tiny little kid to fend for themselves to starving points in the middle of the forest?"

     "The shinowbi in my village said I was a blessing."

     "So why would they banish you?"

     "They didn't, they twied to eat me."

     Kakashi frowned. This kid couldn't be older than four and they was already targeted by her own village. He should've had a word with those lunatics before he left for Konoha.

     "Aw you gonna do that?"

     "No, I do want the rest of my mango though." Kakashi poked (C/N) to make them fall of the fruit. They giggled and hugged his finger.

     "You my new fwiend!" Kakashi chuckled and finished his mango as (C/N) played on hung on his finger like a jungle gym. "Let's go food scavenging together now!"

     "No."

     "Whyyyy, you're big and can reach food?" (C/N) whined. Kakashi cupped his hands under them his tickled them with one finger making them giggle. Then he rested them on his masked nose.

     "I'll make sure you never have to scavenge for food again."

     From then on, (C/N) was like a little daughter. He told them about Obito and Rin, they visited their graves together, and they trained with Team 7 together. Eventually, (C/N) would become a helpful companion to track enemies, find food, and alert Konoha of news during the war without being tracked with the wings Kakashi made his little fairy.