Prologue

(AN:SCOUT is called Galileo in cloaked form) (I do not own ROTTMNT or it's characters )

     You want to know what sucks—being in agonizing mental pain. Want to know what really sucks? Being in agonizing mental pain caused by a spiritual connection to an entire group of people you've never even met, I shoot up gasping from the floor into a sitting position. My robotic dog, SCOUT, places a paw on my exposed arm, my birthmark blazing a brilliant indigo. "It's okay SCOUT." I pick up my cellphone it reads 15:50 AM. "Well, no point in trying to get back to sleep now." The glowing dies down, and I smile, relieving myself of the pain simultaneously. I grab my change of clothes and head towards my bathroom for my final shower in my childhood home.

     With my shower finished, I toss my toiletries into my travel bag and head to the kitchen, where my dad has already started my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip and banana pancakes. Flinging my bag over the back of my chair and plop down. "Really wish I knew who these Hamto clan people are." Dad placed my pancakes and French vanilla coffee in front of me. "Another connection?" he asks, joining me with his own breakfast of pancakes and black coffee. "Yeah, they went through some sort of hell, but they seem to be safe now."

     "Well, I guess we better get going; we have an eight-hour drive ahead of us." Dad responds. Are you just trying to get rid of me sooner so you can have a bunch of hot women in the house?" I smile, taking my plate to the sink. "Of course not; I'm going to miss you, but I'm so proud of you for graduating high school as valedictorian at only sixteen." I wash and dry the dishes before returning to my room to grab my pillow and blanket. "Well, SCOUT, I guess this is the last time we will see this place for awhile." I sigh, feeling melancholy, this had been my home since dad found me in an abandoned lab and took me in.

     I place the cloaking collar around SCOUT's neck and activate it, giving him the appearance of a husky/malamute mix with heterochromia. "Let's go Galileo." We leave my room. I gather my bag from the kitchen chair and head outside before locking the door. I head towards my dad's phantom black Hyundai Elantra 2019 and let Galileo into the back, strapping him into his harness. I shut the door and got into the passenger side. At least the rest of my things were already sent to my new home, Uncle Zeke's house in Hidden City, New York. I click my seat belt, and Dad starts the car. It would take about two days of driving—a little over eight hours each—to get to my new home and life as a student at Eastlaird University.