Double Trouble Baby

It was a little bittersweet after the honeymoon. Donnie had decided to move into my apartment and was in the process of moving his things, with Splinter, Mikey, and the other bros helping out. It wasn't as if he was leaving to live on the other side of the planet, and we told them they could visit whenever they wanted, but still, it would be an adjustment.

I smile as the family says their farewells and Donnie and I settle in for our first night together as husband and wife. The Master bedroom is now our room, with my former room now a second guest room.

I rest my head against his plastron and sigh contently. He wraps an arm around me.

"Mrs. Hamato?" He purrs into my neck.

"Mmm, yes, Mr. Hamato?" I kiss his shoulder.

"I love you." He smiles, pining me to the mattress.

"I love you too." I gaze at him longingly.

"About time I fulfilled my husbandly duties." He replies huskily.

"As if you hadn't every night of the honeymoon."

"What can I say? You bring out the carnal desires in me."

Time skip (We ain't that kind of story)

"I'll be happier when I get over the morning sickness symptoms."

"I'm so sorry I did this to you." Donnie sighs, rubbing my back.

"Don't be; as I recall, I rather enjoyed the process." Causing him to blush a little.

We went to a Hidden City obstetrician; after all, it would be pretty awkward trying to explain a possible reptilian fetus.

"And there they are." The obstetrician shows us the sonogram.

"They?" We both state our disbelief.

"Yes, you're having twins; congratulations."

Donnie faints.

"Well, good thing you're already in a hospital." She deadpans.

We returned home.

*Two Weeks later

We return to the obstetrician.

"Well, let's have a look at how your twins are doing."

"Looks like they're both doing well?"

"Could you tell us the genders?" Donnie asks, holding my hand.

Oh, of course, hmm, let's see, it appears as if you'll be having a boy and girl."

"Thank you, doctor." I smile

We return home.

I had already told my father, April, and Sunita.

"I think it's about time to tell the fam." Donnie decides as he rubs my back.

Honestly, the man was going above and beyond for us, with back, shoulder, and foot rubs, programming SH3LLDON to monitor me when he couldn't, and just going above and beyond anything that could be asked.

He had just finished turning my former room into a nursery.

We had decided on a gender-neutral theme before we found out the genders.

"So today's the day." I smile while sitting down in the rocking chair.

There was a knock on the door.

"And there they are." Donnie chuckles.

He leaves the room and goes to the front door.

"Ready to meet your uncles and granddads kids?" I smile while resting my hands on my stomach.