✿~3

This chapter is going to hurt in many ways. I apologize in advance.

Louis' pov

Is this a joke please universe is this fucking joke cause I'm not laughing.

"Harry I'm your boyfriend for 2 years." I said to him. But he just stood there like I'm no one to him.

" I'm sorry but I'm not gay you probably got me mixed up with someone else." He walked to his locker.

I'm not done with you so I followed him as Niall continued to wait for me.

"How could you just forget about everything that we been through together." I said trying not to cry.

"Please don't make a sense." He ignored what I said and I fucking lost it.

"You son of bitch! You seriously just walked away from me and everything that we for the past two years."

He was about say some other bullshit but a brunette girl walked over beside her.

And I have strong feeling to puke.

"Hi honey who's this?" She asked.

Honey? He got a fucking girlfriend?

How could he do this to me. What did I do wrong?

"I'm no one I'm just some stranger how spend the two years with this sack of shit but I hope you two have a great time together." I fake smiled and walked away with tear rolling down face.

I told Niall what happened between me and Harry

I told Niall what happened between me and Harry. And every since then I have been crying on his shoulder at lunch.

"How could he do this me?" I cried.

"I'm so sorry Louis." He said as he rubbed my back as I cried.

Zayn and Liam walked over to our table with their lunches.

"Hi Louis what happened?" Liam asked as began to eat.

"Um I talked Harry and his has a new girlfriend and um acting like he doesn't know me even I was literally with him yesterday. And now here I am wondering what the fuck did I go wrong?" I said as tears rolled down my face.

"I'm so sorry Louis you want me to punch him in his face." Liam suggested.

Making me laugh.

"And I'll hold him down as you punch." Niall joined in.

"What about you Zayn?" I asked him.

"I'll just step on his dick a couple times." He said while a smirk.

"Thanks lads." I said to them.