ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

"They're you? What the hell's that supposed to mean." Frank groaned, crossing his arms and leaning on the other side of my chair.

"Well, I have the ability to ʰᵒᵖ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ and- ʍǝ ɔɐu'ʇ ʇǝןן ɥıɯ ʇɥɐʇ!" Raphaels voice shifted deeper and his lower eyes opened, his expressions shifting with every new voice shown.

"𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔲𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢. ᴬˡʷᵃʸˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ! ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ, ⁿᵒ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒ-" Raphael gasped and shook his head violently, the voice disappearing as his lower eyes shut once more.

He sighed, staring deep into my eyes. "I can't tell you, I'm afraid." It was like he wasn't speaking to Frank, almost as if he knew the questions I had wanted to ask.

"Do they always talk to you like that?" Wally mocked, a playful smirk forming on his lips.

Raphael rolled his eyes, his hands shifting, becoming uncomfortable in the handcuffs. I leaned forward and gently took hold of his hands, undoing the cuffs and sliding them off. The last thing I wanted to do right now was piss some godly creature off for hurting the angel any further. Raph cringed as he traced the dark red marks on his wrists.

"Okay, well, since you can't tell us much about you - what have you learned from Dylan? Has he mentioned anything.. oh, I don't know, weird? Suspicious?" I asked, standing from the chair and making my way over to my desk.

"What, is he on your suspect list or something?" Raph asked innocently, no trace of surprise in his words. "Uhm, I don't think so? He told me how the phone works and showed me around the officeeeee hm, what else, what else.. He told me how he's trying to find a girlfriend-"

"That's it!" I gasped, reaching for a piece of paper to document the plan before I forgot it.

"What's it?" Frank asked, coming around the side of the desk and watching me scribble.

"Raph said he's been looking for a girlfriend, and we all know he won't sit down with us for an interrogation, not willingly anyway. If we put one of us in disguise and sneak them out on a date, we can make the perfect questions to crack him open. He'll confess anything he's hiding!" I exclaimed, glancing up at Frank.

"That's.. actually kind of brilliant. I didn't think you had it in you!" Frank laughed, slapping a hand on my back.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to Wally, feeling myself blush at his handsome smile. He looked almost.. proud. He was proud. To most, it would seem like a foolish plan, but I had faith this would work perfectly.

"We'll need a girl with probably.. long hair and big eyelashes - you know Dylan." I mumbled.

"But we don't know anyone with.." Frank started before all of our eyes fell on Raphael.

"Congratulations on figuring out a plan! Bravo, bravo!" Raphael giggled, standing and clapping his hands twice. "Now that you don't need me, I'll just be on my way!"

Raphael hummed happily and made his way over to the door, his hand grazing the knob- Wally darted his hand out swiftly, gripping onto Raphaels suit collar and yanking him back swiftly,

"Not so fast, Raph." Wally laughed, Raphael stumbling backwards clumsily.

"What?! But.. but I told you- I don't understand!" He whined, crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

"You can shape shift, can't you Raph?"

Raphael turned around, sideyeing me questioningly before huffing. "yes, I can - any divine being can. It's common knowledge!"

"Then, I'm afraid you don't get to leave." I sang, waltzing around the desk and standing beside him.

"W-what?!"

"You can shape shift, meaning you can turn yourself into a pretty female. Not to mention you are a close coworker to Dylan, aren't you, Zarias?" I whispered into his ear.

His lips parted, his face turning pink. "Y-yes but-"

"Aren't you supposed to be my guardian angel, the one who's supposed to keep me out of harms way?" I mocked, removing my arm and stepping in front of him.

"Yes.. yes I am. But I'm not meant to solve your problems for you-"

"Good thing it won't be you, now will it?" I laughed, smirking at him.

"I- I suppose not.. okay. What do I need to do?" Raph stuttered, leaning his head back as I invaded his space.

"Good choice." I leaned away, turning to face Wally. "Can you work on finding us some.. what's the trending style now? Ah, emo styled clothing?"

"Of course, darling." Wally smiled, pulling his phone out and stepping outside the office.

"Now," I leaned back against the door, my eyes trained on Raphael. "Your story is that your best friend.. Sara is looking for a date. You're gonna tell him how he's just her type, that she's fairly short and blonde. Yes, He'll like that." I smiled to myself.

"Right.. okay." Raph muttered, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess I'll get on it then-"

"Before you go," I sighed, coming off the door and stepping beside Frank.

"What's the girliest form you can take?"

Y'all I destroyed an entire box of blueberries while writing this, it was sooooo good 😍😍 10/10 Raphael approved

Y'all I destroyed an entire box of blueberries while writing this, it was sooooo good 😍😍 10/10 Raphael approved. An amazing snack to eat while relaying this story to you darlings! Until tomorrow, detectives!
Your angel, Raphael.