ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

Warnings:
Uhm.. so, from here on out, the book will get hella fucking dark. I'm talking Saw trap vibes. Let this be a trauma and gore warning.
Continue at your own expense, enjoy! 🤍

             "Shit, lets go." I groaned, slamming the menu down.

"And I was so excited to eat spaghetti the way you do.." Wally pouted, sliding out of the booth and removing the trench coat, tying it around his waist as Frank and I exited the booth as well.

"Where did they go?!"

I shot my head to the side, gazing out the window frantically. I felt myself start to panic - if Dylan really was the killer, We cannot leave Raphael alone with him. I don't think I'd forgive myself if Raphael got hurt. Wally sighed and wrapped an arm around my waist, tilting my chin up with his free hand.

"Calm down, darling. Worrying won't get us anywhere." He leaned down and pressed a gently kiss against my forehead, every negative thought retreating immediately.

"Guys! I found them!" Frank exclaimed, taking both of our hands and dragging us over to the door.

Frank released our hands and pushed open the door, ushering us outside. I rushed into the busy sidewalk, the setting sun making it hard to pick out anything.

"The car!" Frank whispered, my head shooting over to the street where I noticed Dylan holding the passenger door open as Raphael climbed in.

Fuck.

I tried pushing through a group of people, but to no avail. Dylan had already shut the door and made his way to the drivers side. We'd have to follow them if we had any chance at getting a Raph out of there.

"Wally, get the car started." I shouted, tossing my keys to Wally as I fought my way out of the tidal wave of people.

I tripped and was thrown out of the group, thank the heavens! I brushed off my pants and made my way to the parking lot where Frank and Wally were waiting for me in the car.  Wally climbed out of the drivers side and held the door open for me, shutting it gently after I got in. He made his way to the passenger seat and buckled himself in.

"Alright, which way are they heading?" I asked, glancing in the rear view mirror at Frank.

"Looks like they're heading southbound.."

"Just fucking fantastic." I said sarcastically, pulling out and driving to the edge of the parking lot exit.

"Calm down, dear. After we get Raph we can go get ice cream at the grocery store Howdy works at.. it'll be on me. We can all relax and think of a new plan!" Wally said reassuringly, resting his hand on my shoulder.

I smiled to myself. Everything was going to be okay, I just need to get Raph and we're golden.

"There," Frank said, pointing right in front of us.

The black car Dylan drove began southbound down the street. Quickly, I turned and began following directly behind them. As if Dylan knew he was being followed, he sped up and began taking crazy turns at lights. I bit my lip as I made a sharp turn, Dylan had managed to get far ahead now. One car separated us, while it might not seem like a lot, it was too far. With the oncoming darkness of night befalling the city, Dylan managed to disappear behind a corner.

"Where the hell did he go?" I spat, leaning forward.

"I don't know, here- keep going straight. There's a U-turn we can take at the light and scout out the area. He couldn't have gotten far."