Chapter One: Who The Hell Are You?

Leon's Pov: 

Me and my friend Chris Redfield were in the middle of fighting a licker. When we were attempting to kill the tongue monster in front of us, it pierced me with it's long tongue, I didn't think anything of it because it's happened before. All I had to do was grab the green herb from my hip pouch, that was until I blacked out. When I awakened, I couldn't figure out where I was at, I looked around and I saw Chris. He ran over to me and grasped my shoulder with his hand. 

"Hey, Leon! What are you doing here?" Chris asked me. 

"Chris?! You are here too, I don't even know what this place is. I blacked out after that Licker stabbed me with his tongue," I explained to Chris. 

"Yeah... It's eerie, isn't it? We're stuck here now though, so we better get used to it." He sighs heavily before looking around at his surroundings again. We saw two boys in the distance. The teen was in a lab coat working with chemicals, while the child was working with what I assumed were robotic parts. 

"Who are they," Chris asked curiously, thinking out loud about who these two might be. I couldn't blame him though, I was wondering the same thing about them. Me and Chris tried to sneak over to the two boys, until Chris's arm accidentally bumped into one of the glass vials next to him. It fell to the floor with a loud crashing noise and it shattered into millions of small fragments. The liquid from the vial started to bubble, but it eventually absorbed into the ground, which caught the attention of the two boys.

"Hey," the older boy yelled with frustration and internal panic when he saw Chris. It seemed like the boy didn't expect anyone else to show up. But once he noticed me behind him, his expression showed more fear in his eyes. 

"Who are you guys?" The older boy continued to yell. He had the younger boy hide behind him to keep him safe. The teenager pointed a knife at me and Chris as a defense mechanism until I finally spoke.

"Hey, drop the weapon and we can discuss this in a proper, civilized manner." I said, trying to resolve the problem that me and Chris have caused for the two boys.

"Drop your weapons first," the older boy said. I could tell that he was trying to act calmer. He backed away as me and Chris calmly put our weapons down. The two boys went back to what they were working on earlier after realizing we weren't going to hurt them. Me and Chris may have killed people before, but it was never someone who didn't deserve it. The older boy must have noticed my knife on the side of the boot and panicked, pulling the younger boy behind him once again. The younger boy sighed, probably over his brother trying to shove him away from what he was working on a few seconds ago.

"How can I trust you two when you sneak into my laboratory, have guns in your hands, keeping a knife after putting your other weapons down, and did I even mention the fact of breaking a chemical sample that took forever to make on my own. That sample was very important ingredient for what I'm making right now. I don't even know you guys' names and you still try to act like you are the heroes in the story," the older boy expresses his inner thoughts to us. I felt bad for the kid, he must have had a bunch of people screw him over, to have this little of trust for us. Chris looked at me and nodded his head before talking.

"My name is Chris, and this is my friend Leon," Chris informs the two kids calmly, not even breaking eye contact with either of them. There was something wrong though because the older boy widened his eyes for a second before whispering something into his little brother's ear once we introduced ourselves.

"I'm Alastr, and this is my little brother Dylan," the older boy, Alastr finally tells us. I quietly mumbled their names to myself to make sure I got them right.

"Our parents are on a mission right now, but they will be back soon," Dylan tells us, finally being able to go back to working on the robotic parts he was putting together earlier.

"If you two want to stay here, I can fix up something to eat for all of us," I declined the offer, since Alastr seemed pretty exhausted already. He had dark purple bags under his eyes and he was yawning constantly.  I was slightly worried about the amount of sleep he's been getting recently, even though I just met him minutes prior. I decided to stop my worrying and pay attention to what is currently happening. Alastr stops what he's doing anyway and leads me and Chris to the kitchen while Dylan followed us. Once we finally got to the kitchen Alastr started cooking something for Dylan with the ingredients scattered around the place.

"What are you making," I ask Alastr as he continues cooking.

"With the food, or the chemicals," Alastr replies with a slight giggle. I asked him to tell me both, so after he made a plate of food for Dylan, he motioned for me and Chris to sit with them in the living room. 

"I made banana crepes for Dylan, you guys can have some if you want," Alastr paused before talking again, "As for the chemicals, I'm trying to make the correct cure for these two diseases called 'las plagas' and 'uroboros'." When Alastr finished his sentence, I froze in shock. Las plagas was the disease that was started by Umbrella Corporation when I was on a mission to save the president's daughter. There was never a real cure to the disease, you just had to hope to not die. Before the virus spreads, you can perform surgery to remove it, but just about everyone who goes through with surgery ends up dying anyways. If I was correct, uroboros was the disease started in Africa, Chris had to kill Wesker to get him to stop infecting people. I could have sworn that they would have both been long gone by now.

Me and Ashley, the president's daughter were luckily to survive the virus, along with Chris and his partner surviving the virus in Africa. To save Ashley, it almost costed my life, but it was worth it to rescue her. I finally snap back to reality to hear Dylan and Alastr laughing with Chris about whatever they are talking about. I have to admit it, the scene in front of me was extremely heartwarming. I've always had a crush on Chris, but I would never actually admit it, I didn't want mine and Chris's friendship to fail due to a stupid crush.

Everyone stopped talking when the door to the house unlocked and opened in front of us. All four of us turned our heads towards the door as two people walked into the house.