Chapter 2: You're Me?!

Leon's Pov:

The door opened to reveal two men, they both were wrapped into Dylan and Alastr's arms for hugs. I could only guess that Chris was uncomfortable, because he reacted the same way as me, and I was too. Alastr looked back over to us and whispered something into the two men's ears, and I could see them look at me and Chris with a shocked expression. They walked over to us and shook our hands out of respect. I was extremely nervous since I don't have an easy time talking to new people because of my horrible social anxiety.

"I'm Leon Kennedy, and this is my husband Chris Redfield," one of the men said. Mine and Chris's jaws dropped, they had the same exact first and last names as us. 

"How is that possible," Chris asks them. 

"We are you guys, but from the future," future Chris answered. 

"The future?! How is that possible," I asked the two people that if it's true, are from the future.

"Well, it might be Alastr's fault for this one," Dylan says while chuckling. Alastr gives him a death glare as he said that. Alastr quickly tries to explain himself to all of us before he gets into any trouble. Apparently, the Licker that stabbed me and Chris had been used in one of Alastr's experiments. Future Chris got slightly upset that he performed such dangerous experiments with such a dangerous creature but I can see that he brushed it off in order to continue listening to Alastr. 

It had escaped its containment and digested a special elixir that Alastr had made, which teleported that vile creature into the past. Alastr explained that with our blood mixing with the chemical liquid he had given to the licker, it must have teleported us into the future after being stabbed with it's tongue. He let out a sigh after having to explain all of that stuff to us all. Chris asked if there was any way for them to get teleported back to our time. 

"Bad news... The chemical test tube you broke when you attempted to sneak past me in the lab carried the main ingredient of that potion," Alastr spoke. Chris and I looked at Alastr with our eyes widened in shock, I remembered that Alastr explained to us that it was extremely hard to conjure up. Chris quickly apologized over and over profoundly. Alastr forgave him, but agreed to make more so that we could go home. We thanked Alastr for agreeing to help, and afterwards me and Chris decided to go to bed in the guest bedroom for the night since we've had an extremely long and hard day. 

"Do you two want to have dinner before bed, it's Alastr's night to cook," future me asked as we were already heading upstairs into the room. I thought about it for a second until I nodded my head. I really wanted to future me to talk to each other about some questions I've had on my mind.

A/N

I know this chapter was short, and I apologize for that, I hope to write a lot more in the next chapter.