Alice Thirty-two: Poison

Hey! It's currently 11:18 where I live!! I said that I'd update everyday or every other day and since I didn't update yesterday then I'll update today!!!

Sorry for the chapter being late, I was feeling pretty gloomy yesterday and kept getting distracted today but I made it through and write abother chapter!!

Anyway, Have any of you guys ever watched the walking dead? Cause me, My mom and my sister are watching the 11th season right now and we're almost finished with it. We have 2 chapters left till it's over.

Anyway sorry for the rant.

Hope you enjoy.

Sorry it's late but this is a picture of When Touji and Natsume danced during the Alice Festival

Sorry it's late but this is a picture of When Touji and Natsume danced during the Alice Festival. What do you think of it?

***********

Hotaru!!

****

“Narumi! Wait up!!” Misaki was trying to get Narumi to stop running but the blonde wasn’t paying any attention to him.

“Narumi-Sensei!! Just now…Just now Imai, She…” Assistant sensei chased after the two. Narumi immediately stopped walking, and turned to face the assistant with wide eyes.

*****

“Eh……Is it true? You mean, the invaders escaped just like that?”

“What?”

“A girl from the junior section was heavily injured…by one of the invaders..”

*****
Everyone in class B was frozen as Narumi explained to them about what happened to Hotaru, Mikan and Touji.

*****

*****

At the moment, Mikan and Touji were both standing frozen outside of the operating room where Hotaru was currently in, they were both in shock. Mikan was griping Touji’s hand as tight as she could and Touji was letting her because needed comfort too. He was scared. Scared for HOtaru and what might happen to her.

“Mikan!! Touji!”

The two turned and saw their classmates coming towards them, “Hotaru…Just finished her operation..” Mikan immediately sprang into action as she saw the doctors wheeling Hotaru out the operating room. Touji followed behind at a slower pace, Mikan was Hotaru’s best friend afterall.