Alice Fifty-Two.One: Memories

This took place in the middle of the whole wall graffiti thing, when they found the photo albums

This took place in the middle of the whole wall graffiti thing, when they found the photo albums. They decided to look more at the photo albums they had found.

“Excuse me, so that means…How old was everyone when they entered the school?” Mikan asked as she held an album in her hands.

“How old were we when we entered the school?” Tsubasa repeated, and Mikan hurriedly answered her own question.

“I know!! I–I was ten! Hotaru-chan too!” She smiled, with her hand in the air.

“We already knew…” Ruka said

“Being the absolute first one to answer a question you asked yourself..” Hotaru shook her head.

“Idiot, it's stupid to answer the question you asked.” Touji huffed.

“No choice. Because it’s an idiot on top of an idiot.” Tsubasa commented. Mikan disregarded their words, “How about Tsubasa-senpai?” 

“Hm–Me? I’ve been here since I was very small. How old was that?” Tsubasa couldn't seem to remember, but Luckily Misaki-senpai did.

“Didn’t you come around the same time I did? Around 3 years old?”

“Same age as Youichi-kun?!” Mikan exclaimed, surprised for some reason.

“This fellow and I, because of “Shadow Manipulation” and “Cloning”, were discovered as “Alices” long before we knew anything about it.” Misaki explained, standing next to Tsubasa, who had taken a seat.

“For so-called Alices, as far as the school is concerned, the earlier they're found out, the earlier they have to enter the school, naturally..”

“So that’s how…” Mikan murmured. Since they were small…It’s as if it was natural for them to come here, leaving their family…

Alices……

“People who want to see pictures of the three year old Tsubasa throwing a tantrum raise their hands!!” Tonouchi suddenly shouted with a picture in his hand.