Chapter 2: Sudden Love

Ever since the two met, Roquefort Cookie continuously thought about her. It didn't matter what he was doing.. either he was simply chilling somewhere, or out on the go.. That Cookie never left his mind.

</Roquefort Cookie's POV\>

Why can't I stop thinking about that stupid cookie?! I didn't even like her.. the compliment was just a tease, but.. Whenever I think about it, my face gets hot, and I begin to sweat..Moreso, my face feels.....warm.. yet I don't know why. I decided to look in the mirror when this happened, and..

I was blushing?! It looked like I was red all over my face.. Ugh!! I don't want to admit it! It's such an embarrassing thing, but.. it's getting so obvious now, and these thoughts keep affecting me..

Am I in love? No way!.. I've never been in such a state... have I really fallen for this random Cookie I've met?.. Well, I have to admit, she was cute and all.. but her voice, everything about her was so... mesmerizing.. I HAVE to meet her again! Maybe then I won't think about her so much.. maybe I will get her something for that time.... No!! That's ridiculous...

/<No one's POV>\

Roquefort Cookie had decided...

Roquefort Cookie: Okay.. I guess it is not so ridiculous to get Cotton Candy Cookie something. Maybe a box of chocolates will do, hm.. but I cannot just steal it this time, so I'll have to take some money with me, and a disguise, of course. I don't want to be noticed.

He had picked the clothes and fixed his hair a bit.. and now, he looked quite different!

 and now, he looked quite different!

(the clothes and hairstyle above)

He would rush to get some money and soon enough, due to him knowing a lot about the streets, he barged into the nearest shop known for Valentine's Day sales, and of course... special treats for your love! Roquefort Cookie would try to draw less attention by attempting to make no eye contact and just stick to picking what chocolate he was going to get for her.

Suddenly, the same Cookie, or... the one he supposedly fell in love with, entered the shop! "Perfect timing..just PERFECT!!.." he thought, trying to cover his face now suddenly turning red as Cotton Candy Cookie approached him.

Roquefort Cookie: My my! It seems we meet again!..

Cotton Candy Cookie: Oh, uhm..Hello again!..What are you doing here?

Roquefort Cookie: I-I could ask you the same thing!

Roquefort Cookie suddenly felt extremely nervous and began to sweat a bit. He didn't want to tell her that he was buying chocolates just for her.. but then, he decided...

Why not just steal a box of chocolates and rush out? ..which he did just that, except Cotton Candy Cookie came with him.

Cotton Candy Cookie: Gah!- Why are we running..?

Roquefort Cookie: That is something I will explain...mmm....later!

The two cookies immediately ran into a nearby little forest area whilst police cars parked by the store.

Roquefort Cookie: So..I got these for...you! **he would present the chocolates to her**

Cotton Candy Cookie: Aww..That is so nice of you...umm...

The two would stare at each other, both sweating a bit from running and nervousness. He never felt this way before for a cookie..

Roquefort Cookie: You know, dear, what about we find a nice place to rest in this little forest instead of simply standing here?

Cotton Candy Cookie: Ermmm...okay! Good idea!..

They would wander deeper into the forest, soon arriving at a small area where the evening sun would shine beautifully by a log, which they both sat on, and soon enough, they began holding hands.

Roquefort Cookie: Well, isn't this wonderful?

Cotton Candy Cookie: Ummm...I-I guess so..!

Roquefort Cookie: Aww, look at you~ So easily flustered, hm?

Cotton Candy Cookie: S-shut up!! **she would hide her embarrassment**

Roquefort Cookie: It is so simple to tell..

(They would stare at each other)

Cotton Candy Cookie: This is a little..awkward..umm...

Roquefort Cookie: Indeed it is, darling.

Cotton Candy Cookie: Stop calling me that...!! I don't...umm...like it!..

Roquefort Cookie: That is a simple, yet obvious lie, darling~..

Cotton Candy Cookie: O-okay, you're right..

(Suddenly, Cotton Candy Cookie leaned towards Roquefort Cookie and then...they kissed!)

A warm breeze blew by them, both of their faces were cherry red from the moment. Roquefort Cookie would stop the kiss for a moment..

Cotton Candy Cookie: Ah! So stupid of me!! W-why did I do that..err...I'm so sorry sir..!

Roquefort Cookie: Oh, I don't mind, really.. It was quite unexpected though, I have to admit!

(Then they kissed again, and stopped)

Cotton Candy Cookie: Okay...umm...

Roquefort Cookie: I'm not sure what to say!..

The two would stare at each other, completely flustered. It was clear that..

....they did love each other. And one had to admit it.

Roquefort Cookie: Look, Cotton Candy Cookie?

Cotton Candy Cookie: Ummm....yes?..

Roquefort Cookie: It might be obvious now, but...

Both: I love you!

Cotton Candy Cookie: Oh! UM..

Roquefort Cookie: Seems like we both feel the same way!.. Oh! I almost forgot... the letter, that you were writing for me?

Cotton Candy Cookie: Oh! The letter..! I have it right here!!..

(She would hand Roquefort Cookie an envelope, which he opened and read what it said..)

Roquefort Cookie: "Dear Roquefort Cookie.. There is nothing that can describe how much I feel for you. Your eyes shimmer like the beautiful moonlight..and the fragrance of your dough is divine! I've never met someone so beautiful before..I think I have fallen in love!.. Roquefort Cookie, if you receive this, I hope that you feel the same way that I do! ...I love you! From, Cotton Candy Cookie."

Roquefort Cookie began to blush, the letter was indeed, very touching.. He just wanted to keep it forever, so he can read it whenever he wanted.. this feeling he had was true. They both felt the same way.. But Roquefort Cookie knew he had to go soon, else Almond Cookie might find him, or even worse. That stupid little SHIT...Fucking....Walnut...Cookie.. Such an annoying ass bitch she is! I'd rather be taken by Almond Cookie than let HER have the glory that she does NOT fucking deserve!!..

So, for one more goodbye, he kissed Cotton Candy Cookie on the cheek, and a bit of a long kiss on the lips.. It felt divine, it felt happy..They were both happy, but now they must part ways.

Unlucky Roquefort Cookie, though.. Because Walnut Cookie was watching the whole time! Apparently, she just refused to even say a word...ugh, stupid ass Walnut Cookie!!..