𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 & 𝐌𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

If y'all remember the live Megan did when she was wearing that rainbow like outfit that kind of showed her boobs this is - this is that idk how to explain it but this chapter is going to be the day that she was live and Msbanks was touching on her Megan was showing her ass that night okay..

Btw this chapter is finna be so trash I've been up all night trying to get this book done with it's like 5:00 now and I think I started around 2 something - C

We were in a 69 position eating each other out. This is all I wanted to do was eat a female out before the night ended I honestly don't know why but I did I was trying to eat breerunway out as well but her ass was talking about trying to be loyal to her man as if that nigga not talking to two other females while being with her and he don't even have sex with her which is crazy to me.

Even though she didn't let me eat her out how I wanted to she left me talk freaky to her and she let me give her a couple of kisses before she left. It's all cool though I'm gone get Bree ass one day I'll make sure of it I didn't want to have a threesome because that's too much shit going on.

So my original plan was to eat Bree out first then I'll get banks second. But as you can see that didn't happen.... Unfortunately but I was still having a good time with banks thought this girl really know how to use her tongue for this to be her first time eating a female out she's doing a bomb ass job on my pussy right now.

She had both of her hands on my ass cheeks as she ate me out. Me on the other hand being the extra ass freaky person that I am I had to go all the way out I was fingering her slit sucking on her clit and forcing my tongue inside of her and she could not keep up with me she kept stopping to catch her breath.

I started tweaking my ass in her face making me squirt a little. That shit felt so good I hit my lip squinting again the second time I started riding her face while using one of my hands to rub her clit and my other hand to rub mine I was so desperate to cum right now I was doing any and everything to catch my nut her moaning was really Turning me on it was so sexy to me.

I went back to sucking on her clit still rubbing on mine more aggressively this time. I start squirting everywhere all on my ass, her face, the bed and some even got on the floor once banks started to cum I started to clean her pussy up she tasted so good to me I really wanted to cum for a second time so that's what I did I took full control and lifted my body up riding her face hard and bouncing on it I held my breast as my head flew back I pinched my nipples shaking and squinting everywhere once again after we calmed down we took a shower and went back into the living room with everyone else.