𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧, 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐆 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢

- S

I've been secretly dating Megan and pardi for two months. The only people who know about us being a thing is the team so it really isn't a secret to them but the hotties and pardi's fans don't know that I'm involved in their relationship they still think it's just the two of them which is good I don't have a problem with being kept a secret.

I'm actually glad that they haven't posted me yet I don't want all that attention. Imagine if hella people found out that I was dating both of these rappers at the same time I'll be getting hella new followers and my friends and family would be shocked so I don't want them to reveal that I'm involved in a relationship with them they never have to post me on their platforms for all I care.

It started off with Megan and pardi wanting me to be around them all the time. I really couldn't do that because I'm a very busy woman but I made it work after us hanging around with each other for a couple of weeks we started having intercourse it wasn't that serious at first nor was we having sex all together we use to take turns Megan said she never wanted to have a threesome so she thought it would be a good idea for pardi to have sex with me first then once he's done Megan would get me. Again I didn't have a problem with that having a threesome seems stressful anyways I couldn't deal with being in the bed with two freaks that shit won't end well.

Megan and pardi do a lot of stuff for me that I didn't even think they'll do. They take me out on dates with them they always invite me over every time they have movie night I come over of course if I'm not busy because like I said I'm a very busy woman Megan takes me on tour with her I mean she kind of has to take me I'm her makeup artist.

Megan let's me come to the studio with her and pardi let's me go with him places as well. I've already met all of the family and they all love me especially the kids that's in the family I'm happy that they all like me because I don't want to be in a relationship if one of the family members don't like me that'll be very awkward if the whole family met up somewhere and I'm there.

But I think my friends are catching on to the whole relationship thing. They seen me text both Megan and pardi in a group chat I have hella emojis next to their names and my friends obviously seen that and when I scroll through my camera the first thing you see are videos of me, Megan and Pardi together kissing on each other.

They haven't said anything about it yet and I hope they never do. This isn't a conversation I want to have especially with them my friends are dramatic as hell when it comes to my love life or my life in general but hopefully I can continue my relationship with both Megan and pardi without anymore people knowing about it.