Just a nightmare..

It was a late night, my mommy was tucking me into bed. "Now remember, sweetie," she said, "we have a big day tomorrow. And your father found a Freddy Fazbear's pizza costume for Halloween." I begin to cheer, "I love Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!!" I exclaim. My mother giggles, "I know you do sweetie. Now, sweet dreams my darling." As she walks out I drift to sleep.
-----------------------------------------
I wake up, but I don't see my room. I see a desk. There's a fan on it. All of the sudden... Riiinng! Riiinng! "Umm, hello?" I ask. "Hello? Hello? Well, if you're hearing, your life is about to change. The aninatronics we used to have kinda.....broke down. But, don't wor- oh who am I kidding? You should be afraid for your life. The animatronics have become...so evil! They no longer want to stuff you in a costume...they want to kill you!! Just...use the giant electric door to your right to keep them out! Also, don't run out of power, the little Freddys will get if you do...good night and good luck, you'll need it.." Click! All these thoughts are like a battle in my head, 'what do you mean evil?!' I think to myself. I then hear tiny drilling noises. "..hello...?" I ask. "Look Freddy, a new friend!" says a voice, "Let's see what you're afraid of..." I close the giant door, I then curl up in a ball, "I wanna go home..." I then hear something in the vents, then......

----------------------------------

I see a little cupcake. "What the...?" I look up to see Chica, "Let's eat!" She exclaims, I scream as I wake up. "MOMMY!!!!" Mom runs into my room, "Yes, honey, what's wrong?!" I start crying, "I had a bad nightmare..."