A moment of quiet fun :-)

An AU where:
~ Mr plants' main hobby is wine tasting but he never has anytime for this unique hobby of his.
~ Argos has a picture of Mr plant on his person at all time because duh
~ Mr plant has a soft spot for teddy bears of all types.
~ Argo would absolutely spoil the living sheet out of Mr plant if he had the money and with Mr plant open concent.
~ Mr plant is very loving-dovey when hes completely out of it (tired, drunk, on meds ETC)
~ Mr plant doesn't really use pet name and nether does Argo but whenever he feels like it,
Mr plant calls Argos his Iris (♡˙︶˙♡)
~ Argos gets early startled around conflict and hates confrontation.
~ Whenever Argos get too stressed or too upset, his smallest eyes begin to sting, really badly. He usually have emergency mental health days to cope.
~ Argos always plans for the next day because he likes being originated. :D

Also Mr plant and Argos' personalities might be slightly non-cannon so sorry in advance again T-T

Also all previous headcanons still stand in this oneshot :D
__________________________//___________

Thursdays with Mr plant have always been very boring. He'd usually get to reading or watching television but of course, his tv just had to break down. And now, he'd need to pay a lot of money to get it repaired.

And on top of all of that, Mr plant now had to find something to cover the hole in his void after being told exactly how much he'd have to pay.

So with no television and no new place to go or thing to try out with Argos, Mr plant had to admit that he had absolutely nothing to do today. This bothered Mr plant as he had recently started getting used to his parked schedule with his Iris but he was certain that he could quickly full it up
I mean how hard can it be to find things to do in your own home ?
Turns out when you have no television, no solo games to play, no books which tickled his fancy , no motivation to do anything or buy anything to appease his boredom (which was already comsuming him) and no Argos had unintentionally left Mr plant alone with his intrusive thoughts which, if you known anything about Mr plant, can never be a good thing.
As he laid down on the carpet in the living room, eventually, one particularly blood thought won and before you could say
"huh, I wonder what Mr plant's going to do ?"

He grabbed his jacket, keys and was about to turn the keys when he remembered a conversation he had with Argos about 2 and a half weeks ago. They were going grocery shopping when someone was talking sheet about Argos with his friends and Mr plant overheard was was having none of it.
Lets just say when their necks broke and their bodies smacked the floor, other costumers overheard and they had to escape through the back door.
The two didn't speak to each other until they both go home safe and by then, Mr plant had realised just how much danger he put Argos in. Argo personally didn't care but saying how destressed his boyfriend was, he put that aside and comforted him and gave him some solid advice

"Maybe, next time you're about to hurt someone or even thinking about hurting someone, try and think of something else to occupy your're time with. It might not work but then again it might."
Mr plant shut his eyes and took a deep breath before slowly taking his shoes and jacket off in that order. His brain was a lot more quiet then it was two minutes ago. He went back to his living room and promptly laid on the floor, his limbs all spread out as he tried his absolute hardest not to think about plunding a knife through someone's skull and instead, tried to think about something he could enjoy doing for a few hours.
He slowly shut his eyes
. . .
Breathed in and out for about 5 minutes
. . .
And getting his jacket, shoes and keys
He was going to get something new >:)

About three hours later with Argos, He was having a mental health day. He'd been really losing it with his lack of stress-free jobs. Theres always something that Argos got to overthink and overanalyze and overplan every little detail that most wouldn't care dor yet also overlook something so crucial. He'd been feeling really stupid lately because of it. . .
Mr plant had suggested that Argo take the day off all to himself to recharge and do the finds he liked to do.
Of course, it was a good idea and he got some extra additions to His Shire and he thought about Mr plant which was alway fun but the feeling of being alone wasn't really fun. He was about to find something else to do when he caught a glimpse of the clock hanging on the walls. It was about an hour before his curfew so he grabbed a blanket closest to him (which was the colour of fresh snow, fluffy and thick as heck and made for a king sized bed) and went upstairs to get himself ready for bed.
About twenty minutes after, he tied his slighty wet and fluff dark hair into a messy man-bun and started listening to slow and soft music as he got to planning for the next day. He'd almost had a packed day and for once, he wasn't totally panicked.
"Maybe I should take more Mental Health days.." Argos thought as he continued to plan out his next days.
.
.
It was exactly 9:29 PM, around the time Argos went to bed, when Mr plant had sent Argos a text

Mr plant~♡♡
:)

Argos
What's up !
Umm,Mr plant ?
Why'd you text me ??

Mr plant ~♡♡
Yo ur so cutie w hen yo ur are comfused <33

Argos had a stunted look on his face as heavy blush made the poor man look like a strawberry

Mr plant ~♡♡
Aw uuw
My Irin s is to oo preci ous
Ho w did I eve ry get so luck to have yo u in l ife

Argos
Mr plant, are you ok ?

Argos smiled like in idiot when he saw the hearts in his favorite colour. He loved Mr plant to an insane degree and was a little confused on why he was acting like this but he could care less but it was really adorable whenever he did act like this.

About half an hour later, Mr plant face-timed Argos unexpectedly. Argos turned red instantaneously, he fumbled with his hair as quickly as possible before answering.
Argis was quickly meet with the sight of seeing Mr plant in the bath with his clothes on.
"M-Mr plant ?" Argos said, trying to contain his giggles
Mr plant's head was on the edge of the tub as he wrote something on the steamy tiled wall
"You look like a fluffy teddy bear ♡"
"Aww, when did you become this sweet, Mr plant ~" Argos reacted softly. Mr plant sunk into the tub with only the side of his head and his petals showing up on the screen.
Argos was in the middle of admiring his boyfriend when a thought sliding across his mind
'He must really be out of it, I bet his hangover's gonna be awful.'
After the thought sat around in his mind, Argos could only imagine how much pain Mr plant would be in tomorrow. That didn't make Argos very happy so he quickly grabbed his jacket and keys before saying
"Mr plant, im coming over. Can you please get out of the bath and dry yourself off ?~"
Mr plant nodded before ending the call.

When Argos arived at Mr plants void, Mr plant gave him a very wet and very cold bear hug. Argos started by getting Mr plant's pajamas from upstairs and attending to dress Mr plant but before he could even do anything..
"You look so handsome taking my clothes off." Mr plant signed as Argos got extremely flustered and afterwards, he forced Mr plant to change himself meanwhile Mr plant was making flirty comments behind Argos' back. After Mr plant promised he would tease Argos and Argos help Mr plant put a fresh sweater on, the two went upstairs to put Mr plant to bed. Argos tucked Mr plant in and spoke to him softly until he feel asleep.
Mr plant loved Argos' soft-spoken voice
Argos didn't want to leave Mr plant here, alone, vulnerable, very drunk but he had jobs to attend to. He glanced over at Mr plant, who's arms were already all over the place, and smiled. Mr plant was absolutely perfect and he would do anything to make him feel like the king he was. At least in his eyes <3. He quickly closed the door before he could start staring

9:43 AM
The next morning, Mr plant woke up with a crippling headache and an apatite for M&m's. He hadn't even lifted his head off his pillow before he spotted something on his night stand.

An advil, a glass of water, a foiled piece of paper and teddy bear.

At first, Mr plant was confused until images of him and Argos last night flashed in his head. Mr plant became so embarrassed, he'd mentally face-palmed himself. Upon further inspection, the foiled piece of paper was actually a note from Argos in his special Argos handwriting.
It read:

To 🌼,
I really hope you feel good or at least ok
If it makes you feel any better, I've gotten really drunk and i've had horrible hangovers before.
I'd love to stay with you, even a little longer, but you know duty calls (my very busy schedule)
Again, I miss you lots and good luck with that headache
Love 👁💙

Mr plant smiled to himself before looking at the teddy that Argos must have made as it had one big eye across it's face, giving his new friend a squeeze, getting up and walking over to his closet, thinking to himself

"Don't worry, my love
I can take it ♡..."

Word count: 1689 (°ヘ°)

Hope you guys didn't have to wait too long, I'm on vacation so i've been a bit busy but yeah, hope you enjoyed this oneshot :D

Also, thank you all for being so sweet Xx