falling apart

Derek prov)

My heart hurts so much.I truly loved Abrine.She's my world but I'm apparently not enough for her.Dezi stops crying.She looks at me.She had pain in her eyes.This is the only who knows how I feel right now.De shawn walked into my room.Dezi was in my lap.My arms were wrapped around her.Her hear was dug into my shoulder.I was her protector and She was my teddy bear at the moment.Khalil is out for tonight,so who else is gonna hold her.We have no Romantic connection so this was fine for us but the look on his face says other wise.

"The h^ll?"

"De'shawn get out"i said

"Naw niggh@h get off her"

I'm so not in the mood for his Jealous bullsh^t!He gets so mad over the relationship me and Dezi share.She's been my homegirl for a long time.I always got her back.She has mine.When they were going out.I knew it wasn't gonna last but De'shawn has some pretty slick words that made her stay.My mom has this dream of them getting married.She loves Dezi but she rather her be over for him and not me,but she can't separate us.This is a true friendship.Surprisingly,Abrine and me were even closer.I loved her since the minute Dezi introduced us in 2nd grade.

"De'shawn im not in the mood"

"I don't care!"

"N^ggah get the f^ck out my room with your insecure issues..jealous n^ggahs these days"

"Anit nobody Jealous of you.."

"Whatever..why you in here?"

"Keisha is crying or whatever..she's not talkin to me."

Dezi rolled her eyes.

"Ight hold on..Dezi chill out"

Keisha has alot of issues,but shes still my baby sister.I take care of her.Were kinda close no where me and Dezi or me and Abrine.I lift Dezi off me and sit her next to me.I get up.

"Don't touch her!"I say to De'shawn

He rolls her eyes.I walk down the hall to Keisha's room.

She was face down into her pillow with headphones in.I didn't have anymore tears but my eyes were red as h^ll and my heart was hurting.Even though im hurting,my girls come first.If Dezi,Abrine,Keisha,Rain,or Tamyra were hurting my world stops for them.Anyday or Anytime,they come first.I pull of her headphones and scoop her into my arms.She's kinda short.Not like Dezi or course.H^ll everyone is taller than Dezi.She may be short but thats my Midget lol.

"Keisha whats wrong?"

"You"

"Me?"

"Yeah you.."

"What did I do?"

"Derek you can't even see whats going on!Dezi and Abrine.I'm your sister and those b^tches come before me."

"Keisha its not personal really just those girls are my life,best female friends"

"So I can't be your best friend"

"Keisha to be honest..you have alot of issues,you mean the world to me,just they know me so much better"

"Derek im trying but you not letting anybody get close to you its like you got gate around your friendship"

"Your right,thats my bad...forgive me?"

"I'll always will..who else am I supposed to talk to,but I wanna know that you have my back like im expecting you to do as a brother"

"Keisha i have been way more of a brother to you then De'shawn so you know I care"

She smiled"I guess so"