Chapter 8: Did he just touch me????

(Khalil prov)

I grabbed Dezi's hand and walked in.She was shaking remembering graduation.I did her so wrong and I think she is scared to loose me again.

"Bae,i have someone i want you to meet."

She walked to the Foyer,her eyes widened at Dezi probally because i was holding her hand and she had fear in her eyes.

Dezi head went down.She let gooff my hand and walked out the door.

"Dezi!" i called she kept walking away

"Who was she?"

"My bestfriend from since we were babies till middle school graduation"

"I scared her off,baby im so sorry"

"Its okay,"i say running to go get her

~

I caught up with her.

"Dezi come back,she was just in shock she has never seen me with another girl before,she must of thought i was leaving her for you.

Dezi stopped."You sure?"

"Yeah" i say grabbing her hand and taking her back to the porch

We walked back into the house.Sydney came back to greet her.

"I'm so sorry..I didn't know"she said to Dezi

Dezi smiled.

"Baby,this is Dezi"i said to her"and Dezi this is my girlfriend Sydney"i say to Dezi

"Nice to meet you Dezi,againi'm so sorry"

"Its okay,nice to meet you too"

I smiled."two of my favorite girls are cool"

They laughed."Well im going to change the oil in your car"i say walking out the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~30mins later

I walk in and they are at the table talking.

"I'm done,"i saw to syd

"Thank you bae"

"You ready?" i say to Dezi

"Yeah,bye Sydney"

Syd got up and hugged her"bye"syd said

We walk out the door and get in the car.I take her to my house.

'Why we here"she ask

"Its a suprise"

We walk in and i lead her upstairs to my mom's room.We walk innd my mom is in her bed watching tv.My mom looked up and a tear fell from her eyes.

"Dezi is that really you?"

Dezi started crying and walked over to her.They hugged for a longtime.Dezi was like a daughter to my mom.After,graduation she wanted nothing to go with me.They were both cryin really hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later

"Khalil..can you take me home now?" she saidwitha smile on her face wiping tears

"Yeah"

She said bye to my mom and we left.We got in the car and I took her home.We see a car in the drive way.She puts her head down.

"Dezi whats wrong?"

"Its Chad"

We got out.He was sitting on her steps.He didn't notice us come out the car.i grabbed her hand and she held it tight.We walked up.He looked up.

"Who is he Dezi"Chad said

She didn't talk she just kept walking to he door.She let my hand go and unlocked her door.She opened the door and pulled me in the door and he grabed and jurked me back.Did he just touch me!!!!