Craving for you 🍭

Top: shua
Bottom: hannie

Top: shuaBottom: hannie

Desc: Jeonghan who was Joshua's husband working on a cafe as a barista when his heat took over him

Desc: Jeonghan who was Joshua's husband working on a cafe as a barista when his heat took over him. Other alphas on the cafe was attracted to him. But joshua for the save from the situation

😇🐰😇🐰😇🐰😇🐰😇

Jeonghan was writing the orders of the customers when he left hot.

At first he ignores it maybe he got a sick so he didn't stopped but seconds later his heat attacking him making him hot and alphas around him gazing to him. Making them getting attracted to him. One of them stood up walking towards to him. He walks back until he reach the staff room. He locked the door making him trapping himself at a small room. He fell to his knees as he was endurinh the heat inside of his body.

He should've listen to kwannie so his heat won't attacks him. He cried on his knees while the door behind him are banging. He wants to go home. He wants joshua now. He's craving for him now. He tried contacting him using his phone but when he check his pocket. It's not there.

"damn it why do I have to left it on the counter. How can I call shua?!"

He cant take the heat anymore. So he slowly removing his shirt. But the banging sound disappear. Did they left? Did someone stopped them? He thinks.

But when someone called his name behind those doors he lit up. The voice was familiar and that person only calls him by that nickname. So he opens the door and it was really him

"Shuaaa!" he run to him and hugged him tight

"calm down baby we will leave" he notice jeonghan's shirt was unbuttoned. Poor his baby has to suffer from the heat.

He gave him a peck before glaring at the alphas who found jeonghan beautiful when jeonghan came out to the staff room.

"H-he's so–"