My Gardener🌺

Top: Joshua
Bottom: Jeonghan

Its been a long time coming for top js

Desc: Joshua a work from home have a gardener whose one day he got attractive on him

😇🐰😇🐰😇🐰😇🐰😇

Joshua is busy on his computer, completing all his unfinished works from office. He keeps looking at the glass window to a boy, who is busy keeping all his plants and flowers alive because of the summer coming around. He thought, hiring a gardener to keep his plants alive and so he did that. In just 24 hours, he recieved 25 applications and most of them are college students who want to get a job and atleast earn a little amount of money, but that doesn't concerned him, for a 28 year old, CEO. Monry wasn't a problem from him.

In those 25 applicants, a boy named, Jeonghan Yoon, is the most interested one. A 22 year old college student. As he read, Jeonghan does something related in Arts in his college. Joshua found this cute, no wonder he's in need for money. He looked like a good guy, so there's nothing to worry for him hiring this boy. Jeonghan answered immediately as soon as he contacted him and send his result, and that he is starting tomorrow. His reaction must be happy. Definitely cute he thought.

"Goodmorning Mr. Hong, i'm Yoon Jeonghan, your newly hired gardener" he bowed respectfully

"Goodmorning Jeonghan." he said smiling to the boy

"Come in." jeonghan nodded and entered inside

He showed Jeonghan the garden and where the supplies are, and discussing what he needed to do. He can feel the boy is ready to work

"If you need anything, i'll be around." jeonghan nodded and as soon as joshua was not on his sight anymore, he went to his garden and start doing his job

Joshua went to his office room and start doing his work again. But he can't help but look every minute at the boy who is enjoying watering all his plants and flowers. The boy is wearing overalls day by day, he founds it cute.
-