My Little World (part 2)

Arnav was worried!!Extremely worried now..No one knows where is Khushi, how's that possible?? He thought she is in Lucknow as this is the only spot she goes whenever she is upset and that's why he didn't bother to call or text her in past few days but this time she is not even there..he got angry at himself why didn't he call her at least once the day she left..how he let this happen?? How he let his anger own over his logicality one more time..

Arnav took his car out and looked everywhere possible but he was failed to locate her..By seeing no other way he contacts police.. He filled a missing report,his heart was almost coming out of his chest when the police were explaining the possibilities of Khushi's whereabouts and he was feeling the same pain if not more he felt on the day when she was unconsciously lying on his arms on the last day of his kidnapping.. this is the pain due to the fear of losing her forever!!

Didn't Arnav want her to leave, wasn't she irritating him and he thought he will be better of without her.. that's what he said right??.. it has been more than 10 years they are married, they have seen lots of ups and downs together..with lots of ups and down only one thing was constant and that's their love for each other, their love never reduced than where they failed this time??

Past few months was a rocky road..He knew she loves taking care of the family but no one was there since a long time..He still remembers what she said on their wedding night, she likes their little world and that was the case from past few years he her and their twins.. that's it, their little world, precisely hers!!..Till he never saw her waiting for him in the living room while he comes back from the office, he saw her tired face at the end of the day when he wanted to spend some intimate time, he didn't understand what makes her so tired that she can't have little time for him,all she talked about family and kids, even this year she forgot about his birthday..her explanation was twins had fever so she forgot, she started complaining a lot about kids, his business was going through a hard time and except understanding it she started demanding him to spend time with kids more..

All these made Arnav angry and as a result, he started fighting with her a lot, sometimes she just listened quietly and sometimes fought back.. all these unnecessary fights created a bitterness in him that he thought leaving this house will give them an opportunity to start a fresh, here also she didn't agree and on that day he said something out of anger he didn't want to!!

Spending more than a week without her, he realized he was not mad at her but at the distance between them, he was missing his old bubbly,crispy Khushi who's world start with her Arnav ji and ends with him too.. well life doesn't go same way always,he has changed a lot thus she is too!!

Her absence shows him how much she was doing silently..He didn't even check his sugar levels from past few days as it was her to remind him doing that every day doesn't matter what's going on in there life.. he missed her food, he missed her constant reminder for his medicine..His health was her priority, he was hers priority like always and he failed to understand it..he just focused on what she was not doing but forgot to see what she is doing.. she just wanted to do everything by herself for her little family, she treated his family like her own, she handled the kids most of the time without him and demanded his time only for them not for her..

His Khushi was always naive and innocent.. She is not like the girl he ever met and that's why he fall hard for her being so opposite.. Arnav is feeling chest ache thinking about all this now..he still remembers once he confessed to Anjali that Khushi is the girl without whom he feels his breath will stop and that's what he was feeling today..

Days were passing and there was no news of Khushi.. police was saying they are trying their best but no results.. Arnav even hired a private investigator to find about her and still no results..He requested everyone to hide this news from media as he didn't want his kids to get targets of unnecessary questions and attention..He missed his work for weeks to look for her but result was zero..Anger, frustration and guilt was consuming him.. He was only functioning for his sons..