I

Yuichiros POV

- It was my first day of school. I didn't want to go to school but luckily for me, my best friends were going to be there, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi, and Kimizuki.

I brushed my teeth, changed, and ate breakfast that Guren, My father, had made me. When I was going to go outside Guren gave me my backpack and told me that I had to be more careful and that he wouldn't give me my backpack next time.

I then went running down in the direction of my new school (He was using GPS). When I finally got there, The first thing I saw was a blonde blue-eyed boy in the school's entrance with a purple-haired boy. I then noticed I was staring at the blonde boy when my friend, Shinoa, tapped my shoulder hard for the 10th time. "Come on! We're going to be late for class if you keep zoning out like that!"

I then looked at her with an annoyed expression but proceeded to follow her so she could lead me to the others. She kept talking about how much she loved Mitsuba but didn't know if she liked her back. Shinoa finally stopped talking and whining when the others approached us.

We all discussed which classes we had. Surprisingly, Yoichi had almost every class with me except 6th period and last, without even looking at Kimizuki, I could feel his jealous death glare.

5 minutes later, the bell finally rang, me, Yoichi, and Shinoa went together to our first period. 

A/N 

this is my first time doing a Mikayuu story so don't even ask :)