Chapter 8

Over the next few days, all Jungkook did was smile while looking at his phone , talk to Jimin for hours and tell Taehyung all about his crush. Although annoyed, Taehyung didn't dare stop Jungkook from talking about his crush because that was the first time in a really long time that Taehyung had even remotely heard Jungkook talk about anything other than work or maybe his favourite video games, and yes he talked about video games eventhough he is a CEO because finally underneath all that still remained a 26 year old boy who loved cars and games and booze just as much as any other 26 year old boy.

The issue that Taehyung had was why wasn't Jungkook telling him the name of the crush. Doesn't it seem odd that Taehyung knows everything about him except his name? Not that Tae is being a creep but the fact isn't sitting right with him and just wants Jungkook to be safe. He decided to find that out later along with his friends if they know the person. Taehyung just wanted Jungkook to be mindful of who he is dating rather than going head first into a relationship.

Currently Jungkook was in his office getting himself ready for a deal with another company and Tae like the loyal bestfriend he was, is sitting on the couch diagonal to the CEO's desk. They are both discussing what they think they should wear for the Annual Ball.

Annual Ball, is a charity event for the development of the youth in the entire of Korea. Everyone who has a big business or are a part of a big business are invited to this Ball. Both Jungkook and Taehyung have an invite to this celebration. Along with them, they can each bring a plus one. Jungkook has already thought of bringing Jimin with him so it can be a date night of sorts.

Also, after their first official outing, Jimin confessed in a very joking manner that he thought it was date because of all the things that took place whilst they were out and Jungkook came clean as well. So, now both of them regard that as their official first date and have been going out on little outings as and when Jimin gets his schedule free.

Jungkook was so happy when he found out that Jimin had a free schedule today so he can definitely accompany Jungkook for this Ball. Truth be told, Jungkook always felt a little alone during the celebration because he had no plus ones so he sat with Taehyung who magically used to always show up with a pretty lady right by his arms. But, this time Jungkook was extremely happy because of his circumstances.

He looked at Taehyung and decided to ask him who his date was going to be tonight. "So... Tae, who have you decided to bring for the party tonight?" Taehyung looked at him and answered, " Well, if I spoil the surprise now, wouldn't you be upset?"

Jungkook now looked at him funny," Why would I be upset?" he doesn't understand why Tae has suddenly started talking all cryptic. I mean Tae can get pretty weird sometimes, but he is always honest.

" I think you know the person I will invite to this Ball." oh. That's why. Sure enough, he didn't want to get upset over it later so he just nodded and left the conversation. About 15 seconds later Taehyung asked him the same question and Jungkook replied with a, " the guy I am seeing. You will finally meet him and I will tell you his name then."

That made it easier for Taehyung to be more excited about tonight.

Both the males then talked about other inane topics when Rita, Jungkook's secretary called him for one of his meetings. By then, both of them had finished with their lunch and decided to meet up at Taehyung's workplace for their outfits.

---

While Jungkook was drowning in work, Jimin was occupied with his patients. Right now, he was handling a 7 year old boy who had chronic fever and although that may seem normal, it did not look good in the long run. Just as he was about to escort his patient to the X-ray room, he got a call from Hoseok. " Hey Jimin. How are you?" Well, that was weird. Hope never called him in the middle of his work to ask him if 'he was good'.