-53-

Cyrus POV

[■□□□□□□□□□] 10%

Milo sent me a small smirk as we crept into Colten's room, our eyes darting around the room. Atlas, Colten and Arlo all slept in different corners of the room, and I motioned behind me for the others to creep in. I heard everyone's feet pad into the room, and hushed whispers went all round. I grinned at the feeling.

Sending Niko a confident look, I tip-toed over to Arlo, before tapping him on the head. "Arlo?" I whispered, keeping my distance in case he lashed out. We all circled around him, leaning in a little to watch his reaction. 

He blinked a little, and I stifled a laugh as the others leapt back, darting into other sides of the room, and I was left alone. "...What?" He groaned, and I bit my tongue at the low rasp in his voice.

He yawned a little, and I watched as the muscles under his shirt rippled as he ran a big hand through his hair. Dark eyes fixed on me, and my breath hitched. "Uh-"

"Hurry up." he grumbled, and I averted my eyes. Hearing the faint mumbling of everyone else talking to the others, I nodded.

 "I-" my cheeks burned, and I forced myself to look at him. "I need some help." It came out as barely a whisper, but Arlo's eyebrows rose boredly.

"With what." He yawned, and I fought a blush off my cheeks. Twisting my hands together, I shifted my legs. In his sleepy daze, he managed to catch on, and I could only stand there and watch as his gaze flickered over me, a small smirk appearing on his face, before they darted around the room behind me. 

"And the others just happened to need help at the same time?" He enquired, and I glanced away as I nodded.

His voice was short and clipped as he replied. "Alright. My room. Now."

I couldn't help but shiver a little, and I could almost hear my heartbeat as I rose up a little, unsteadily making my way to the door. Arlo yawned again, before I heard him wander after me. I swallowed heavily, blushing as Ever sent me a look, before opening the door.

"Ever?" Arlo murmured, and Ever's head snapped up, a blush covering his face at Arlo's voice.

"Y- yeah?" I could almost hear him cursing under his breath for stuttering, and I sent him an amused look, before feeling Arlo push me further towards the door. I turned back around to see Arlo's gaze flickering behind Ever and seeing no one there.

 "You're coming too." He decided, and Ever pointed at himself innocently. 

"Me?" He asked, eyes wide, cheeks pink.

Arlo narrowed his eyes. "You." He ordered firmly, and Ever nodded quickly, before scurrying after us both.

The hallway was dark as we walked down it, and I could hear Arlo's deep yawns as he followed us both down, while Ever's breathing was shallow, and rushed. "You okay?" I murmured to Ever, and I glanced at me. 

"Y- yeah." He licked his lips, sending a smug glance behind us.

I nodded a little, a small smirk overcoming my own face, before we heard Arlo. "Stop goggling at each other and open the door." He grumbled, and Ever jumped a little.

"Yes sir!" He declared mockingly, and I could almost feel Arlo's glare penetrating the back of Ever and I's head. He said nothing though, and I could only shiver as we walked into the dark, simplistic room.

I turned around a little to see Arlo, my eyes widening as I saw him lay a hand against the top of the doorway and lean against it. His sweatpants hung dangerously low, and he smirked at my gaze, before glancing at Ever, who was doing the same.