十二

"Be careful what you wish for."

———————————————————————

"knock knock~ Wake up rengoku~" Y/n shook him gently awake.

"Hmph...Oh...Good morning Y/n!" Rengoku smiled as Y/n held a tray of food. She carefully set it down on the table. "I made lunch for you~"

"Wait...I slept in?!What time is it?"

"It's 3 o'clock. You must be very tired since you barely sleep all the time~"

"Oh,well,thank you for cooking for me y/n" Rengoku smiled as he sat down.

"Today's lunch is yummy onigiri!~And also a sweet cup of matcha to wash it all down~ Now,i shall leave now so that you can enjoy your meal in peace..." Y/n said before leaving.

"Wait!-" Before Rengoku to call Y/n back,she left.

"Good afternoon Daki and gyutaro~ I brought your lunch~" Y/n smiled as she place the plate of human on the table.

"Smells good!" Daki beamed excitedly as she and gyutaro chowed down of the food. "twank yew Y/n!" Gyutaro said while still having food in his mouth.

Y/n smiled as she got up and left them to continue eating. "Daki and gyutaro sure are messy eaters..." Y/n thought as she went to Gyokko's room.

Y/n said nothing as she placed his food on the ground,next to his jar. "Y/n,could you eat with me?"

"I'm so sorry gyukko but i cant~ I have some unfinished business to do~" Y/n said as she closed the door.

"oh how i wish i was just like Y/n,she's so beautiful and perfect in every way...She has such a lovely house,and such a lovely husband..." Chiyo thought as she watched Y/n from afar. Chiyo always envied Y/n's beauty and her husband.

Chiyo got so jealous she started copying Y/n,like literally. She wore the same Kimono Y/n wore,she liked the same food as Y/n and she even did everything the same as Y/n. The only thing they both didn't have in common was the same husband.

"Hey darling! This is my friend, Chiyo" Y/n's husband smiled as he held Chiyo's hand.

"Oh?Hello there Chiyo~ I was just getting dinner ready,why don't you both help me pick some apples? I'm thinking of cutting some apples for dessert~" Y/n smiled as she stared at the both of them.

Walking through the forest filled with apple trees at night,Chiyo decided to make a move. "Just asking but do you love Y/n?" Chiyo asked.

" Well,i honestly don't love Y/n as much compared to before our marriage,why do you ask?"

"Well...I was wondering if you'd want to me to be yours~ I like you,you know?"

"Y-You do?"