【CHAPTER 1】

— — — Chapter One

Yuki Fujiki was nervous, she won’t lie.

Yuki walked through the eerily quiet hallways of the dormitory. As a freshman student, everything was super confusing for her. The dormitory was huge, and she was only given the keys to her room. No explanation, no directions, nothing.

The girl had messy white hair falling right til her chest level. Tired and thin almond shaped eyes were a shade of lime green. You wouldn't say she was thin, but she wasn't particularly lean either. She wore a simple black cardigan which reached till her mid thigh. Matched with blue skinny jeans and white sneakers.

Glancing on to the keys given to her, it had a tag of the room no. attached to it. It said, ‘#404’. Yuki had assumed that it was on the fourth floor of the dormitory. Indeed there were room numbers on the doors, but She had been looking around for several minutes, looking like a lost child trying to search for their mother in a grocery store.

Was I blind or something? Yuki thought.

Because when she had turned around to proceed looking, room 404 was right in front of her.

Yuki deadpanned, scratching her head at her own idiocy. She tightened her hold on the luggage. Taking the keys and scrambling to unlock the door. As she successfully unlocked the door, Yuki stopped in her tracks.

“Boy why you so obsessed with me~?”

Is there someone inside?

Yuki peeked her head in, seeing a clean kitchen counter with only a single used cup. The voice did come from inside the room. A girl in headphones, dancing to the song she was listening to. Her black hair stopped by her chin, slightly curly at the ends. She had slightly tanned skin and was wearing an oversized orange shirt and black shorts. She was slightly taller than Yuki. Her eyes were closed, light in her feet as she danced to the beat. She looked chill, lively, and carefree to the problems of the world.

She was really pretty too.

CRASH!

Yuki tried to get a better look at her and only ended up tripping. Which caused her to fall into the ground and crash. The girl flinched and looked around only to see Yuki on the floor, wincing. She blinked once, twice. Pulling down her headphones. Before walking up to the poor girl and offering some help.

“You okay?” She asked. Reaching out her hand. Yuki hesitantly grabbed it and stumbled a little trying to get up. The girl smiled sweetly at Yuki.
“You must be my new roommate” she chuckled lightly as Yuki shrugged and took off her shoes.

“The rooms are by two?”

“Yup, guessing the dorm supervisor didn’t tell you?” She grinned, putting her weight on one foot and placing her hand by her hip. Now that she was right in front of Yuki, the girl finally had a clearer vision of her facial features. She had a round face and cat-like eyes. Her lips were small and shaped like a heart. A sharp and slightly high bridged nose. She grinned and walked inside.

Yuki fidgeted with her fingers. Unsure if she should follow inside or not. When the girl stopped and looked back at her, that was when Yuki took the opportunity to grab her luggage and walk inside the dorm.

The dorm was much larger than what Yuki had expected. When you enter the room, you will first be greeted by a kitchen counter and a hallway. The counter only had a sink, some food utensils, and a coffee brewer. On the other side of the hallway, were two doors. At the end of the small hallway, was the larger part of the dorm. Yuki noticed two beds on the sides of the room. A balcony window in between the two beds. Both beds were elevated, and under each bed, was a desk. The desk was plain and simple, with a small bookshelf by the side.