【CHAPTER 2】

— — — — — Chapter Two

Muichiro Tokito was, to say the least, displeased with the current situation.

Muichiro bid goodbye to his roommate. He sighed. His luggage was in the corner of the dorm, just right beside his bed. Clothes have been laid out, still in the process of being hung on his cabinet. It had taken such a long time before he was able to properly move in. Muichiro blamed it on the staff.

For some unknown reason, they were unable to find the second copy of the keys to the dorm he and his roommate, Obanai, resided in. When he had asked Obanai regarding the issue, the man simply chuckled at him. Obvious that he will not respond to the younger boy.

A knock was heard from the door of his dorm. Muichiro raised his brow, 'did Iguro-san forget his keys?' he thought. Unsure about who might be at the door.

Muichiro walked towards the door, and as he opened the door, he froze.

'Ah shit.'

It was Muichiro's girlfriend, Hikari Yamada.

The girl smiled, Muichiro was unsure as to how he was supposed to respond to his girlfriend visiting his dorms. Some part of him wanted her to stay. But for the most part he wished that she'd leave. Despite feeling that way, Muichiro smiled sweetly at his girlfriend. Reminding himself that he still loved her no matter how annoying she is.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to still be here? The curfew starts at 9pm, and it's almost 9" Muichiro asked. Hikari giggled, shaking her head.

"They aren't strict with curfew, just say you're doing a project they'll let it go." She said. Muichiro doubted her words, but nevertheless believed it. The boy let his girlfriend in the dorms.

"Come on in then"

Hikari smiled, slipping off her shoes. The girl had smooth, silky hair that fell til her waist which was tied up to a high ponytail. Oval shaped face yet sharp jawline. Her features were strong, the same way her eyes looked fierce. Curvy and lean body, one a lot of men would lust for.

Muichiro had mixed feelings about the last part.

Hikari smiled, taking a seat on his desk chair. Crossing her legs and leaning her weight towards her knees.

Muichiro leaned by the wall. Long black hair that was barely touched since he was a child. Dark blue eyes and a bored gaze. He crossed his arms as he listened to whatever his girlfriend was saying.

Muichiro never knew why his and his brother's hair was not touched. Or why the school staff never scolded them on it. He just let things happen, and when it does, Muichiro doesn't complain.

Although right now he really wants to complain.

Hikari was staring to complain about things he didn't understand why she was angry about. She always was like this. Nothing good to say, never asking how he was. Always making him do things she could do herself but orders him to do so. Complaining, whining. It was almost as if she never loved him and she only saw him as a personal helper. Muichiro sometimes wondered if this was going to be his life.

Although he knows he still loves her.

But he had to ask her about something.

"Hikari" Muichiro said, voice stern and straight. Hikari froze, the boy barely used that tone.

"Yes my love?" She said, her voice close to cracking. Her fists clenched, as she smiled.

"I heard a rumor about you, don't take this the wrong way alright? I got the news from Yuki. Someone said that you were sleeping with someone…other than me" Muichiro said, looking straight into Hikari's eyes, trying to decipher her emotions. Searching for the truth.