𝙄'𝙢 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙐𝙨

Miguel and the Spider people failed catching Miles as he succesfully used the Go Home Machine with the help of Margo Kess.

The room was filled in silent until Miguel growled angirly smashing a machine close to Peter B.

"O--okay, enough! It's not the console's fault." Peter said protecting his baby.

"All he had to was listen! And look at Y/n! I knew he would turn his back!" Miguel yelled.

"Maybe, you weren't hard enough on him! Miguel! Y/n is our friend, my boyfriend I can't let him down-" Gwen yelled trying to defend her lover.

"Gwen don't do it." Jess warned her as Miguel looked at Gwen.

"You let him go, even that damn boyfriend of yours, you knew about this!" Miguel yelled angrily.

"Peter wanna back me up?" Gwen asked.

"Well, okay. Miguel? As a father of a daughter, and the son of a mother..."

"Yeah, actually, stop talking." Jessica said cutting Peter off.

"Duly noted."

"Let me just talk to Y/n." Gwen said trying to change Miguel's mind.

"We tried that." Miguel said walking past Gwen.

"His my boyfriend!" Gwen yelled

"Yeah, and that's the problem." Miguel said not looking back Gwen.

"Do you know for certain what happen is Miles breaks the canon?" Gwen said stoping the Spider-man 2099 on his tracks.

"You wanna find out?" Miguel said walkinh towards her. "I told you she was a liability!"

Gwen was on the edge as Miguel walks closer.

"You're wrong!" Gwen yelled. "Jess, tell him he's wrong."

"He's... Not." Jess said with a sigh.

"Are you serious right now?" Gwen looked at her hurt as there was nothing to defend herself now.

"I told you. You let them get away both, I can't help you." Jess said.

"How am I-"

"You knew about what's he's planning is it? Tell me, I know those weapons he bulit in his web shooters are for something." Miguel said still pissed.

"I don't know! He never said anything to me!" Gwen said. "And I'm not coming."

"You're right." Miguel said looking at her down as the machine grabbed her.

"What the hell?!" Gwen tried to break free as the limbs took her and starting to create a laser field.

"Go home, Gwen." Miguel said as Gwen scream trying escape. "I gave you the chance again to see Y/n, but this is where it ends."

"Where suppose to be the good guys." Gwen looked at them as the machine took her home.

"We are. We are. Jess Ben come with me." Miguel said opening a portal.

"Hell yeah!" Spider Scarlet said as he rushed through the portal.

"Somebody catch the Spot."

"Oh uh sorry I gotta put her to nap-"

"Not you. I've had the right amount of you."

(Sorry Peter B but Lego Spider-man is the one who can catch the Spot.)

Timeskip...

Playing: Calling by Metro Boomin ft. Swae Lee and Offset