SOLITUDE

...............

It's 2:00 am . But the city is still awake. It also includes one of it's citizen neil. He is blessed with a beautiful curse when he was 6 years old. That is solitude. He neither have a family nor friends. He works as a hacker for survival. Standing in the balcony of his 3 rooms apartment he is admiring the sky which is covered with the blanket of darkness and stars. From past few months he didn't get any deals. He is surviving with his savings. He never made friends because he thinks solitude is better than fake wellwishers. He have 0 contacts in his mobile. The only purpose for which he uses his mobile is to order things online when he is too lazy and for entertainment.  After some time he went inside and closed the balcony door. He layed down on his bed and closed his eyes. But he woke up as soon as he heard the door bell's ring. He wondered who is at his doorstep at 3:00 am. He opened the door and found no one. He thought of closing the door but someone came forward.

Neil : who are you ?

Unknown : your maths teacher.

The unknown person injected something into neil's body at his neck in fraction of seconds. Soon neil went unconscious.

The unknown person ( kidnapper) called someone.

Kidnapper : we got him sir !

The kidnapper lifted neil with his strong arms and took him downstairs. He told his assistant to start the car. He left the place along with neil.

.........

5 hours later ,

Neil woke up . He felt a strong pain in his head. He composed himself and observed his surroundings. He is in a dungeon and tied up to a chair.

Neil : is anyone here ?

Kidnapper : oh ! You are awake ?

Neil : who are you ?

Kidnapper : i am a kidnapper. Didn't you figure it out ?

Neil : arey !  why you have kidnapped me ? You must have mistaken.

Kidnapper : no ! I am right. I kidnapped the right person. You are the guy who lives in blue nest apartments , D block , flat no. 45. Am u right ?

Neil : yes !

Kidnapper : don't make fuss. Stay calm for few hours. I will communicate with you after some time. Till then be a good boy.

The kidnapper patted neil's cheek. It irritated neil. The kidnapper left by closing the door with a thud.

Neil felt helpless and confused. He  observed his surroundings intensely. He saw a sharp edge on a pole which is little near to him. He tried to move his chair towards that pole slowly. Atlast he moved towards the pole. He slowly got rid of the rope which is tied around his hands. He removed the rope from his legs.

Neil ( to himself ) : the kidnapper is extremely stupid .

Neil started searching for something that could help him. Atlast he found a mobile which is little broken and have blood stains. He saw a plug on one of the wall. He atlast charged the phone a little.  He thought of calling police but the dial button is missing. He wondered what he is supposed to do. He started searchinv for something else that could help him. Atlast he found a dagger. He tucked it into his pocket. He heard a sound.  It's a mobile ring. He saw the mobile that he recently found ringing. He tried to answer it but no use. The call got cut. He got back to searchinv.After sometime the mobile rang again. He answered it.

Neil : hello ! I..i need help. I..i am kid...na...pped.

Caller  : hello ma'am. I am calling from hope insurance company.

Neil : arey shu..t up ! I a..m kidna...pped. Plea...se help .....me. I a...m seri ....ous. I don't kno.....w whe...re i am.

Caller  : i am sorry sir. Your voice us breaking.

Neil : i ..a..m kid..napped.

The call got cut. The caller works as a telemarketing agent in an insurance company. Her name is tara.

Tara : lisa ! Track the recent number that i have called.

Lisa : why ?

Tara : the persom seems to be in danger. He needs help. The number is registered as mrs.anitha. but a guy spoke to me now.

Lisa : call again.

Tara called again.

Tara : hello ! I am trying to track your address. I will help you. Don't worry.

Neil : tha..nk...you.

Tara : what's the last thing that you have remebered ?

Neil : he kid..nap..ed m..e at.. my ..ho...me.

Tara : ok.

Tara listened to him carefully.

Tara : where do you live ?

Neil : bl...e ne..st. .......4.5 str. ...et 34.

Tara : can you please repeat again ?

Tara is recording the whole conversation.

Lisa : got the location. It's in city outskirts.

Tara : great !

Lisa : call cops then !

Tara : no. Calling cops will create trouble. That will be harmful to him.
........

Neil heard some footsteps sound. He rushed towards his chair and acted as if he just freed himself.

Kidnapper : oh ! So you are planning to escape.

The kidnapper punched neil across his face. Blood oozed from his mouth and nose.
Neil hoped that the stranger will help him to get out of this place. Help him to get back to his solitude.