GRATITUDE

Lisa : what are you going to do now ?

Tara laughed.

Tara : do you think that's true ? He is pranking. Which kidnapper will let the victim use mobile ?

Lisa : shut up ! He is one of the most secluded and dangerous area of the city. The user anitha is dead 4 years ago. Not dead. Brutually murdered.

Tara : what ?

Lisa : yes.

Lisa turned the computer screen towards tara. Tara refreshed the screen. It showed the same location.

Tara : god ! Thanks lisa.

Tara called her neighbour who is a cop. But he didn't answer.

Tara grabbed her keys are drove to the police station where he works.

Tara : akash !

The whole brigade of cops got alert by her tone.

Akash : what's wrong with you ? What happened ?

Tara explained everything to him. Akash and tara went to that location along with the search team.

Tara : this is the place i think.

Akash : team !! Start your work.

After 15 minutes a cop came and told that the old cottage is empty.

Akash : are you sure that it's not a prank ?

Tara : yes !

Akash laughed.

Akash : no one dares to come here. It's a prank. It must be one of those customers who got irritated because of your rant.

Tara and akash argued over the same thing for few minutes and then they decided to leave.

Tara found the cottage extremely familiar. She felt like she came here before. Her head started spinning. She collapsed.

Akash took her to the hospital.

.........

2 hours later ,

Tara opened her eyes. The past events are running in her mind. She recalled the day when she got kidnapped. She recalled the stranger who helped her. His voice. The voice that she could never forget but failed to recognise. She woke up from the hospital bed.

Akash : tara ! Are you alright ? Doctor said that you are under stress. Take rest.

Tara : no ! We have to save him.

Tara woke up and akash silently followed her.

Tara : give your car keys ?

Akash : no , tell the location.

Tara : fine ! The same cottage.

Akash : what ?

Tara glared at him. He simply nodded. They reached the place. She waljed inside and he followed her. She stopped near the stair case. She observed them carefully. The past events are giving hints to her. She moved the 3rd block and a tunnel appeared. They started walked into it. They saw junks of waste everywhere. She stopped at a closed room. She tried to open the door. But akash pulled her aside suddenly.

Tara : what happened ?

Akash : look there !

Few henchmen are coming in that way. Akash texted his team and they'll be here soon. Once they recieved the text that they have reached . Akash went and broke the door. Tara ran inside while akash defended the henchmen. Tara saw a man tied up to the chair. He seems to be fatigued. She looked at his face closely. It's him. The one with whom she fell in love 3 years ago. The one whom she is admiring from distance since three years. She patted his cheek carefully. Few minutes later he opened his eyes.

Neil : who. ..are you ?

Tara : tara. The one with whom you spoke.

Neil : oh ! Thank you. Thanks a lot. How did you manage to save me ?

Akash : along with me.

Neil : thank you sir.

Tara and akash took neil to the hospital. Akash arrested the kidnappers. The kidnappers kidnapped neil because neil disguises himself and goes out in the night and saves people who are about ti get kidnapped. His parents got killed by a kidnapper. That influenced a lot on him. After 2 days neil got discharged.

........

1 year later ,

Tara : hello !

Neil : hello ..ma..am. i go..t kidn..aped

Tara : yes ! You got kidnapped by a kidnapper called mrs.Tara neil forever.

Neil chuckled.

THE END.