psycho .?! her past

( At home )

Suga - YN WHO WASS HE .?!

yn - um act- actually

Suga -  STOP FUCKING CRYING AND ANS ME WHO WASS HE !

yn - actually - he - he is my ex

Suga - whattt u - u have a ex whatt happened between u 2 explain that whole fuck rn .

Yn - actually when I was in high school he was one of the most handsome boy in our school he was really sweet to me and one day he asked me out and I was too shy to something then he said pls ans me tommorow back the I used to have many friends I talked to them and they said he is so sweet and cool u should accept his proposal and I think it would be better to have a bf instead of wasting my high school days

( And the next day )

Yn - i said yes to him after that we started dating each other at first it so good he cares about me he do everything he can do to make me smile and after 2 months i found out he was a psychopath  he - he never showed mercy on me he physically bullied me and i thought he still love me but one day he invited me to his room on my birthday. I thought he wants to suprise me I raned to his room but - but when I reached his room I found a 2 mans standing there with him he said there is nothing to be afaird of they are just my friends come here I have a blind fold you'll find out your suprise soon after that I didn't realise he was trying to tie my hands i thought something is wrong but I still believe him soo much he opened my blindfold and he said u know what Im bored of u and he sitted on the chair next to the bed then then his friends were coming close to me idk what to do I justt stared screaming he - he lets his friends rape me I so screaming but he just ignored me  ( started crying )

Suga - yn yn I'm soo sorryy pls plss don't cry ( even Suga started crying)

Yn - na plss u Don't cry ( sobbing)

Suga - I'm sorry for not being there in past 🥹