10th anniversary 💜

'Not related to story'

OMG 😭
It's been a decade BTS debuted . June 13 , 2013 was the day and today 10 years of togetherness completed. In these years they faced a lot of problems because of being from a small company, getting insulted by a lot of people but they never gave up . They continued doing hard work even skipping their sleep , meals and practicing day and night to make themselves perfect and still got criticised a lot . But they proved themselves and slapped all their hater with their success 💜 .

In these 10 years we got a lot of mesmerizing event and inspirations

I am not an ARMY from starting but as I've heard that it's doesn't matter if you don't follow them from starting it's just that they find you when you need them the most 💜

I have gone through a lot ups and downs but their music have always comforted me . They gave me a hope to live and encouraged me to fight with the situations rather then running from it . They taught me that it's okay to cry sometimes . They taught me to love myself . They helped me to find myself . Their smile and laugh always made me smile and melt my soul even when I am not in mood.

I don't care what people say about me for staning them because they don't know how much BTS is important to me ,they are healing something that they never broke.

We got a lot of content these days 😭❤️, those messages were so overwhelming ❤️
I miss my 7 together so much😭

I love them so much and always will 😭❤️
I Can wait for them for the rest of my life 😩

Stay happy and healthy my lovelies 💜💜

Borahae 💜

_

Also the story got 1k views I am so thankful to everyone who supported ❤️❤️❤️