Chapter 1: From the beginning to the end

I sat on the rooftop of one of the broken-down buildings as I watched the flames burn away on my world. I just don't understand how I can change my future.  As I looked up at the sky, I saw Blaze as she walked to me with her arms crossed as she looked at me. Man, I've never seen Blaze so beautiful it just warms my heart up. Blaze looked at me again with a confused look on her face.

"What is it, Silver?"

She asked as I looked away as I blushed in embarrassment. I didn't want her to know that I'm in love with her. She'd think of me as a crazy person if I told that. But I couldn't help it though she was so pretty and beautiful, but I didn't want to say anything to her. I got up and looked at the sky again not making any eye contact with her.

"It's nothing Blaze."

She looked at with concern as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

 "Are you sure? You seem worried about something."

"I said I'm fine. Come on let's go stop Iblis."

I said as I walked away from her. I want to her how I feel so bad, but I knew that if I'd say anything to her, she'll never want to talk to me again, so I just kept my feelings hidden. After a while we made it to Iblis, and he began to roar I looked at Blaze with confident look on my face. 

"You ready Blaze?"

"I was born ready Silver! Now let's stop Iblis once and for all!"

She said as I nod, and we both started fighting Iblis it was a very intense battle. Me and Blaze were fighting him from left to right and we didn't stop for anything. As Blaze and I were fighting Iblis he roared he grabbed a car and threw at Blaze in high speed with a gasp I ran straight to her and screamed.

"BLAZE LOOK OUT!"

Blaze looked at me and then at the car as she gasped, and I pushed her out of the way with her in my arms. 

We made it out in time just before we got hurt. I huffed as I got up and brushed the dust off of me and sighed in relief. I looked at Blaze as I helped her up but the look on her face made my heart sink as she looked at me with an angry look and she pushed my hand off of her and she began to shout at me in anger.

"SILVER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

I looked at her with a shocked look on my face. The way she screamed at me I felt my heart break as I began to shout back at her. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I SAVED YOU FROM GETTING HURT!"

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO SAVE ME SILVER! I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!"

"SO, ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DON'T NEED ME TO HELP YOU WHEN YOUR IN TROUBLE NOW!?"

"NO, YOU TWIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING!"

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BLAZE!?"

Blaze sighed as she looked at me. I knew Blaze was capable of taking care of herself, but I never knew that she would shout at me just for saving her. It made my heart break a little just by hearing her say something like that to me. A few tears filled my eyes as they fell down my cheeks. Blaze noticed as she looked down a bit, she sighed again as she wiped my tears from my eyes, and she began to hug me as I hugged back, and she began to speak up in a soft and calming voice.

"Silver I'm sorry I shouted at you I was just angry, and I didn't mean the things I said to you. You may be naive, but I always forget that you're always looking out for me, and I appreciate it. I really do but you know that I can take care of myself. But you know that if I ever need help, I'll always call out to you. I can promise you that. Now let's continue to fight Iblis Silver."

"You got it Blaze."

I looked at her with a soft smile as she smiled back at me. It warms my heart to see her smile. She was so pretty and wonderful and I couldn't stop thinking about her as me and Blaze continued to fight Iblis and to a few hours to stop him. As we watched Iblis' flames emerged from the lava I grabbed both of the Chaos Emeralds as I stood at the edge of the ground.

"Chaos Emeralds, lend me your power. Eternal Sun the living flame entrusted to the royal family fall into slumber within my soul Iblis you cursed Flames of Disaster!"

As the emeralds glowed brightly I began to groan in pain as Iblis denied me as it's vessel and I didn't know why.

"No! Why won't it accept me as the vessel?"

I kept groaning in pain until Blaze walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder as I looked at her.

"Blaze!"

"I'll take Iblis."

I looked her in disbelief as my thoughts and my heart began to race as Blaze grabbed one of the emeralds.

"Don't worry my soul is already alit with flames. I will be accepted."

She grabbed the other emerald as Iblis accepted her as it's vessel and began circled around her as I continued to look at her in shock.

"Come on make it quick use your chaos control to stop time then seal us in a different dimension!"

My thoughts shattered as tears started to fill in my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was going to do this, and I felt so useless that I couldn't help her, and it broke my heart.

"No! I can't do that to you!"

Blaze: Didin't we already go through this? We agreed to save the world at any price!

I looked at her as tried to use my chaos control, but I just couldn't do it I didn't want to lose her she's my friend and I didn't want her leave me.

"I can't! I wouldn't know what to do without you! You've fought alongside me to save to the world... You're my friend, right?"

"You're still so naive. But I... I've always liked that about you..."

She smiled at me as she started to fade into a ghost and flew up to the sky and I ran back to the edge of the cliff.

"Blaze! No!"

She looked down at me as she continued to fly up in the sky.

"Good luck Silver..."

I looked up at her and in flash of light the clouds were gone at the sun was brought back to my world and Blaze was gone. I fell down to my knees as tears fell down my cheeks and I began to cry softly. I couldn't believe that she sacrificed herself for me. I looked back up at the sky as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"Oh, Blaze why did you do it...? I'll never see you again and I never even got the chance to tell you that... I loved you..."

To be Continued