01 - mysterious house

Another day of Jungkook's stupid and shitty life begins, the sunlight hits his face through the windows making him groan and pull the duvet on top of his head. He lives alone so no one would tell him to wake up expect for his unique alarm clock.

"TRIIIINNNNGGGG!!" it rang, he had recorded in the mind, it approximately goes off at 7 in the morning.

Ugh.

Sliding his hand out to search for the alarm, but as per unluck and clumsy personality the clock sliped and clashed on the ground.

Good, jungkook. You have to buy another clock, well as long as he have mobile he wouldn't want to buy one and waste money since his dad's been going through a lowesy with his company. He wouldn't want to burden him more.

His parents are living in Busan, his mom's a makeup artist in bighit and dad is working CEO in Jeon industries.

Well, let's get ready for another shit day in school. A soft groan left his lips and streched himself on the bed getting out after. It's literally seven in the morning but hoseok and namjoon would probably ask him to wait for them.

They always walk to school together, his school status? Well he's popular for getting in troubles and making a big mistake gaining alot of unnecessary attention from the students, teacher's and even principal. A nerd with big round glasses and for it he gets bullied sometimes but his friend hoseok and namjoon would always save him from the bully's.

He earned the nicknames because got sent to the principal office two years ago for correcting the stupid math teacher, they had a rough argument and jungkook got detention on the first day of school which was quite horrible if you ask him.

Jungkook have one thing which he always remind himself.

Feel something? Throw it in trash bin.

That basically means when jungkook feel something for someone he must forget about them because no one would want to like him back anyways.

Until he saw park jimin, he's the president of the class, nerd but doesn't have glasses on unlike jungkook, he's smart and gorgeous. Girls and boys both fall for him and he make people question to their own sexuality.

Jungkook have been having a crush on him since he helped in the math class, he literally solved so easy question which jungkook already knew but wanted to have a talk with him.

He would feel his cheeks heat up, stomach churn wierdly but in a happy way, whenever their skin would touch jungkook would be flying in the heaven.

One thing about jimin that jungkook love is he's sassy, hot, smart, gorgeous, beautiful. Well, that's not one thing at the first place. But, after jimin there are so many stinky rich brats, school jocks and bad boy's, which makes jungkook think that he doesn't have a chance with jimin.

Jungkook almost manned up to ask jimin out but the bully yoongi literally beat him up that day because jungkook didn't finished his homework.

After taking a shower and completely getting ready for school jungkook walked out of his apartment and Waited for hoseok and namjoon to arrive.

After a few minutes he felt a tug on his shoulder. "ahhhh!!!"

Hoseok covered his ears hissing in pain and shaking his head to how scared jungkook looks.

"Dude shut up will you? you are going to wake up the whole neighborhood in the early morning, and where is my math notebook?!" He said like a thunderbolt and jungkook was still processing what hoseok said

"Uh.. yeah math notebook," he fumbled in his backpack before giving the math notebook to hoseok which he borrow to take some extra notes.

He looked back to hoseok's back because he did not see namjoon coming with him, he would probably have came with hoseok unless there is some important work for him to do.

Jungkook sighs. "Where is namjoon? Did he tell you that he will come lat-"

"Boo!" A deep voice says from Jungkook's back.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Jungkook screams on top of his lungs.

Namjoon and hoseok again covers their ears of Jungkook's screaming.

The poor guy was leaning on the wall terrified by his both sikko friends. "Y-You both are going to k-kill me one day!"

"Aw sorry jungkookie," namjoon chuckled. "I wanted to surprise you."

"Like this!?" Jungkook asked baffled while greeting his teeth together annoyed, his friends always does that. namjoon and hoseok would make him scream knowing he easily get scared.

"I'm sorry, now let's get going," hoseok said curtly and began to take steps ahead not waiting for namjoon and jungkook.

Namjoon sighs and offered a hand to jungkook, the latter took it and gets up while dusting his pants.

They were walking speedily when they reached a creepy house, it was really old and elder's have said that the man's son disappeared along ago in 20s, no one believed that and it turns out to be the man turning a psycho in wait of his dear son.

"Can we speed up this house, i-i-im scared," Jungkook muttered almost pissing his pants as he gulped looking at namjoon and hoseok.

"Have you heard that Mr jungyeon's son was disappeared when he came back from USA?" Hoseok started.

"Oh yeah! I know right," Namjoon replied glancing at the creepy house. "Poor man, i hope he's doing well right now. It would've been so miserable for him to go through the pain."

A squirrel hoped on the creep house's gate making jungkook scream in fear. "ahhhhhhh! T-there's a s-squirrel!"

Hoseok and namjoon facepalmed themselves. "it's just a squirrel!" They both said In unison.

"Yo! What did you said?!" A creep voice says making them shudder in fear as they slowly looked at Mr jungyeon who was watering the plants, like a deadman.

"Nothing sir," Namjoon said with a smile as jungkook backed away in fear, he didn't even realised he was holding hoseok's hand until hoseok squeeze their together.

"What are you doing out here?"

"W-we were just talking," namjoon stuttered out, nothing scared him but this man infront of him.

"You should be careful where you loiter you hear me?" The man said taking a step out from the gate.

"Y-Yes Mr jungmyeon we hear you," hoseok said terrified as jungkook was just busy shaking in fear, the poor guy wanted to run away but doesn't know what to do since he's just standing there in fear and horrified.

"This world swallows up kids like you," he said like a lunatic and jungkook finally screamed on top of his lungs running away even dragging hoseok by hand, namjoon sighed and ran after them before bowing to Mr jungmyeon.