04 - the storeroom

"I'm sorry," Jungkook sobs as he pressed the ointment on hoseok's jaw. "I'm such a loser, i couldn't even do anything."

"No jungkook it's okay, he's always like this." Namjoon said trying to calm jungkook while rubbing his hand up down at his back.

"Don't say sorry because of that crazy asshole!" Hoseok scowls. "i will kill him if someone gives me a gun!"

"Uuuuwaaannnn!" Jungkook cries like a baby, "it's all because of me, i should've manned up, what the fuck am i even doing with my life!"

"Gosh, stupid jungkook could you stop being a crybaby for once!" Seokjin said annoyed while turning around to face jungkook who squirmed because of the Fierce gaze of him.

"Poor him," taehyung mutters when seokjin turns around.

"I know, right, poor guy getting in troubles even when he didn't do anything." Seokjin shrugs his shoulders while shaking his head.

Suddenly yoongi enters the classroom and everyone gets silent, the emo guy took a seat in the corner avoiding to have conversation with anyone.

"Don't feel inferior okay?" Namjoon said while pressing his palm on Jungkook's shoulder assuring his friend.

After a while the door opened revealing the class president a.k.a park jimin who had his head hung down as he walked inside the class.

Jungkook looked at hoseok and namjoon in confusion as to why jimin is in the detention classroom when he doesn't get in troubles.

"Whoa jimin why are you here?" Seokjin asked and the three boys behind have their ears cleaned to hear the conversation.

"How can I be patient when my friends are in detention?" Jimin said with a small smile and Jungkook's heart fluttered in his chest.

"But what did you do that you get detention?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, i-i- curse at mrs kim," He sighed frustratedly. "it was hard but i did."

Namjoon laughed softly, "someone said that their crush would never curse huh!" He said while poking his index finger on Jungkook's cheeks who groaned.

"Yeah, someone was saying that we would obviously take our mannerless crush's side!" Hoseok said teasing jungkook.

"Shut up!" Jungkook said frowning his eyebrows in annoyed, but soon smiled nervously when jimin waved at them.

Soon, Principal Jang enters the class and leaned his back on the table while looking at the seven boy's infront of him.

"Well, isn't it a fun group?" He said mocking. "Welcome to detention."

Jungkook raises his hand in the air.

"Yes jungkook?"

"I wanna say that I'm sorry." He said while fiddling with his fingers because jimin's group was looking right back at him, he became nervous.

"Thank you, jungkook."

Yoongi scoffed while smirking at jungkook.

"Principal Jang, all i did was make one-" taehyung was saying when Mr jang cuts him off in the sentance.

"Taehyung please, you all are here for a reason, we know what it is." He said firmly.

"Because a history teacher can't accept facts? Great. Just great." Seokjin sneers while scrolling through his phone, not looking at principal.

"Anyways but this is what you should be thinking about. Who. You. Are. In this moment, in time of what you want to be."

Seokjin can't believe that this dude just ignored his most realistic comment on the filled with attitude Miss Lee, he parted his lips in shock.

"You get one life. You decide how you are gonna spend it." Taehyung and seokjin rolled their eyes.

"Fortunately there is better place for self-reflection than detention," he says while walking towards the door and halting, "come on everybody, let's go?"

Principal Jang led them to a storage room, or something, it was dark and dusty. "We are turning this into a new computer center, before we do, it was to be cleaned out."

The seven boy's entered the storage room.

"These old magazines are bound for the recycling but they have to be prepared before they go, Seems all the staples should be removed." After that he told them the instructions on what to do and what not.