05 - welcome to Jumanji

Yoongi, jimin, hoseok and jungkook sattled their backpack down on the table before walking towards the magazine's on the other table. They grabbed a staple remover and started to remove the staples from the magazine.

Namjoon was rummaging through the place and taehyung and seokjin was busy clicking selfies for themselves.

"What the hell they need a bowling ball for? It's a school not a bowling place." Namjoon cringed.

Taehyung groaned aloud. "Seriously, no reception? Okay, can today get any worse?!" He raised his phone on the air when the Wi-Fi didn't got connected.

"Taehyung are you gonna help me? Or are you too pretty to do it?" Jimin sassed while raising the staples. Jungkook chuckles lowly.

"No thanks, I'm too pretty." Taehyung smirkes rolling his eyes.

Soon jungkook scoot over jimin when he was struggling to remove a staple, hoseok and yoongi scoffs at how jungkook is stammering while talking to jimin. Hoseok looks around and saw seokjin busy on a book and taehyung taking selfies, he smile turning his attention to namjoon rummaging around.

He took out some short of PlayStation.

"Yo what is this!?" Namjoon turned around to faces the six of them.

Jungkook turns into his nerd mode. "I don't know." He stood up and walked towards namjoon.

"What it is? Some type of, old school Nintendo?" Yoongi said while frowning his eyebrows observing the thing in namjoon's hand.

"I don't think so, i don't recognize it." Jungkook said while taking the PlayStation from namjoon's hands. Namjoon and jungkook plugged the PlayStation in the old telivision.

Hoseok just went back to remove the staples, he helped jimin when he saw jimin having a struggle again.

"Thanks," jimin thanked hoseok and received a small smile and nod.

The game starts with jungkook reading the words.

"A game for those who seek to find, a way to leave their world behind. Jumanji."

He pursued his lips and turned back to see yoongi rolling his eyes and standing up grabbing a controler.

"It's better to play that Nintendo or something than doing this stupid detention," seokjin said rolling his eyes standing up and grabbing a controler.

"For real, i don't even have network so I'm gonna play." Taehyung stood up grabbing a controler.

"Staples people, staples." Jimin said while clapping the staples between his thumb and fingers.

"I think i might want to play." Hoseok said standing up and grabbing a controler. Jimin gasped at Hoseok, he didn't expected everyone to be namjoon's side on to play games. Now it was only jimin who was sitting on the chair. He rolls his eyes and continued to do the work.

"J-hope? That sounds like good name." Hoseok said with a wide smile and choosing his charecter.

"I'm going to play, rap monster, also known as RM." Namjoon said choosing his charecter.

"Prince Jin? Sounds like my type." Seokjin said choosing his charecter.

"Agust D, you'all this is the best name ever." Yoongi said with a smirk choosing his charecter.

"V? It's my charecter, just V though. It sounds a bit wierd but nevermind." Taehyung shrugs his shoulders tapping on his charecter.

"And my charecter is doc jeongguk. He's a bike rider, boxer and kick dick? What is that?" Jungkook asked the members who laughed their asses off because of the wierd name.

"It might be some kind of fighting skill?" Hoseok said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yo staples, it's only you now, go on play this game. It's better than doing this stupid detention." Yoongi said referring to jimin who groaned and gets up slamming the staple remover on the table.

He took the controler from Jungkook's hand when the taller gave him, they exchange a smile before facing the telivision.

"Kitty pjm? What the fuck is wrong with this name." Jimin cringed the moment the name shows up in the telivision.

"Bro, that name is like so hot." Namjoon compliments making jimin roll his eyes.

"Whatever.." jimin trailed off choosing his charecter anyways.

Taehyung sighed. "this maybe the lamest thing I've ever done." Namjoon plugged the controler saying, "i highly doubt that."

"Welcome to Jumanji." A male voice said.

Jungkook clicked the start button, they ll noticed the PlayStation of part was glowing green, the drums were playing in their head and they could not figure out what it was. It was a old theme, a jungle theme and they were afraid of what's going on. (AN : sound above)

"You all do you hear that?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh my god what it is? Why the drums are playing and why this feels so terrifying?" Taehyung said while badly shaking the controler in his hands.

The system sparked and a short circuit was gone. "Oh my god!" Jimin shouts.

"I think it's shorting out!" Jin screamed while shaking namjoon's arm forcefully.

Jungkook started to press random Buttons of the system. "Namjoon unplug it!"

Namjoon pulled out the wires and the drums stopped but the green energy circulated in the system Glowy thing brusted out causing all of them to back away.

The piece of shit started going nuts while Jungkook's hands started to disappear. "oh my god what's happening to me!?" He said gaining the six boy's attention.

"Oh my god Jungkook's going to die!!" Seokjin screamed on top of his lungs while clinging on taehyung who also screamed.

Then jungkook suddenly got sucked in the system, all of them gasped.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon said while shaking the system.

"Oh god!" Jimin screamed and all of them's hands and legs started to disappear and started going inside the game while screaming back and forth.

Then jimin's hands were next.

"Bitch what the fuck!!" He screamed started to run around hoping it would go away but he just heard his charecter name being shouted and everything went black.

"Welcome to Jumanji."