06 - in the game

Jimin was running through a bunch of grass, bushes and trees, he didn't know where he was and where he was going, small huffs were heard to his ear and the grass came to an end, he flew in the fucking air.

He can also sense two figure fall down with him, he was really close to the ground, a exclaim escaped his lips before he fall down on the ground flat on top of someone whilst screaming on top of his lungs.

The three of them straight stood up on the ground before grunting in pain, as so jimin did while holding his back because he fall down on his back.

He swiped his wait- pink hair? He didn't know that he dyed his hair pink?

"What kind of stupid ass- oh my god jungkook?!" Taehyung exclaimed when he saw jungkook, he was wearing all over leather outfit. Jimin followed taehyung's gaze and gasped when his eyes landed on Jungkook who was looking fine as hell.

"Wait- taehyung? Jimin? You both look like you ran out of the circus." Jungkook said while observing jimin and taehyung's outfit, their outfits were sparkly and hair were dyed with different colours.

Taehyung and jimin looked at eachother and gasped, their eyes widened as they both looked at eachother head to toe.

"What the fuck have i turned into?" Jimin said whispering.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Two figures from the sky fall down and the three boys looks down to see yoongi and namjoon grunting in pain while standing up.

"What the fuck is happening!?" Yoongi shouted in annoyed.

"Wait, namjoon is- " Jungkook was cut off by a exclaiming namjoon.

"Oh my god my best friend is alive!!!" Namjoon screamed hugging jungkook tight as ever.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Oh my god why do i had carried this big backpack on my back?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe there's some things inside there? Let's check-" jungkook was cut off.

"Ahhhhhh, Jesus fucking gracious!!!!!" Again two figures fall from the sky, the leather jacket guy stood up while crying for his dear life and another man in overall suit stood up cursing to himself.

"Hoseok and Jin?" Namjoon said gaining the two boy's attention.

"Why do we look like this? And why the fuck we are in a jungle?" Hoseok said observing the surroundings.

"Yeah he's right, why are we here?" Jimin agreed to hoseok earning a nod from the six boy's.

"You!" Hoseok points at jungkook, "who are you huh! I don't think you are jungkook at all!"

Jungkook frowned his eyebrows, "look i know we don't know what the heck is going on, maybe we are somewhere far away from the home or- aaaaahhhhhhh!!!" he screamed when a bird flew above them.

"Yeah," namjoon sighs as if he already know jungkook. "he's jungkook, did you realise that he would scream even in little things."

"What a snob," yoongi rolled his eyes folding his arms to his chest.

"Can anyone tell me what is going on!?" Jin said earning their attention.

"I think..." Jungkook spaced out. "we are in the game." He nods his head following his sentance biting his lips nervously.

"Sorry? Excuse me?" Taehyung replied while scoffing. "You are telling me we are in the game? Come on its not Alice in borderline! It's reality and nothing 'stuck in the game together' happens in real life." He said shooking his head.