07 - the backstory

"Yoongi get up! Get up boy we need to run!" Jimin said as he helped yoongi stand up and all of them ran as fast as they can.

"Oh my god fuck this game i wanna go home and eat snacks!!" Jin said while running not looking back as he just ran.

When jin was running another hippo came in view and all of them screamed.

"Go! This way!!" Jungkook said as he pointed to the tight gally and everyone started running in the tight forest, no one knew where they were going, they just wanted to save their lives.

When they were running a jeep stopped infront of them.

"Doctor jeongguk, welcome to jumanji." the familiar voice greeted him, Everyone looked at eachother in confusion as so did jungkook.

"Well don't just stand there, in you go!" He said waving his hand in back. The doors of vehicle opened and all of them gasped at the sudden movement.

"Guy's go take a seat," Jungkook said to everyone and the six boy's nodded before walking inside the jeep.

Jungkook went in and took a seat beside the driver's, the six boy's took seat in the back of jeep. Jimin hoseok and Jin were sitting in the right raw, namjoon taehyung and yoongi were sitting on the left raw.

"Doctor jeongguk, known as JK, famous Alpha in the Jungle, best car driver and bike rider. Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits." Jungkook just stared at him for a while before locking his seatbelt.

The six boy's were all In confusion.

"I can't tell you what an honor it is to finally meet you, and I'm not embarrassed to say you look more dashing in person."

"Uhm, thanks." Jungkook said nervously.

"Excuse me who are you?" Jimin asked, he was sitting just behind the car driver, first in the right raw.

"Cha eunwoo at your service, kitty PJM, omega marksman and killer of men , welcome to jumanji, I've been anxious for your arrival." The eunwoo guy said with a small smile. The jeep got out from the jungle to a clearing.

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?" Hoseok whispered to jimin who just shrugged his shoulders, like he doesn't know anything. "I don't know, i have no idea." Jimin raised his hand as surrender.

"Welcome to Jumanji, Mr j-dope, famous in zoology, I've been anxious for your arrival." Eunwo said to hoseok.

"As you know Jumanji is in a grave danger, we are counting the seven of you to lift the curse."

"Curse?" Namjoon spoke. "What type of curse?"

"Rap monster, welcome to Jumanji."

Jungkook just raised a eyebrow and pressed his lips in thin line.

Taehyung leaned over him and asked, "excuse me have you seen my phone anywhere?"

"Rockstar V, cha eunwoo at your service, welcome to Jumanji, I've been anxious for your arrival." Cha eunwoo again said the line.

Taehyung leaned back with a annoying expression. "What's up with this guy?"

"I think he's a NPC." Jungkook responded.

Yoongi frowned. "A what? No nerdy language please."

"Agust D, welcome to Jumanji." Everyone ignored his speech.

Jungkook sighed. "a non-player charecter, he's a part of this game. So if anything we ask him he only has programmed series of response."

Jimin made a impressed expression at Jungkook's knowledge.

"Got it, it's all clear now." Jin said while rolling his eyes.

"Prince jin, welcome to-"

"Yeah yeah welcome to Jumanji, now shut the hell up." Jin said cutting eunwoo off in middle sentance.

"Right," jungkook muttered.

"Can we go back to the curse thingy?" Jimin said annoyed.

"It's all documented in the latter I've sent you doctor jeongguk, perhaps you should read aloud."

"I don't have a let-" jungkook raised his hand and he was holding a envelope, he looked back at everyone's shocked expression.

"Doctor jeongguk, I'm writing to you regarding the desperation situation of Dogeon, we need your help at once." Eunwoo's voice took began over as everyone vision gets blurry.

"Guy's?" Jimin said seeing the scene that they were all watching infront of them.

"What the fuck is going on?" Yoongi asked.

"What the hell?" Jin grumbled.

"I think it's a cut scene, it's like a little movie to tell you the backstory of the game, now shut up and watch." Jungkook said determined.

My name is cha eunwoo, feild guide of Jumanji.
I was hired by your former partner. Now nemesis, professor lee taemin pelt to lead a fateful expedition.
You see, professor lee taemin pelt have come in search of scared fabled Jaguar shrine, resting place of the jewel of Jumanji.
As you know better than anyone, the jewel was his great obsession and after years of research he believed that he knew about it's whereabouts.

"Could it be? Have i finally found out?"

Taemin pelt told me that he wanted to find the jewel in order to document it in his writing.

"It's real."

What i did not know that he intended to take the jewel to himself.

"I found it, I FOUNT IT!!"

Legends tells that jaguar watches over Jumanji and anyone who dares to blind him Will be consumed by a dark power. Taemin pelt assumed Dominion over all Jumanji's creatures possessing them, controlling them.
And a terrible curse befell this once placid land.

I begged him to put it back but once he had it in his grasp, he could never let it go. So i waited till the night they slept and made my move.

"BRING ME BACK THAT JEWEL, AND SLAUGHTER ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SNATCH IT!!!!"