08 - Save Jumanji

Cha eunwoo dropped them off clearing out of the forest, as the door shuts behind them.

"It's okay, you can handle this! In real life people loves you and you can hook up with anyone you want!" Taehyung said trying to cheer himself while hoseok felt his inner burn because of jealousy. Jungkook petted hoseok's back when he sensed the nervousness.

"Is that what you want to tell yourself when you are scared?" Jimin said with a smirk, Jungkook's lips curved up in a small smile but he soon shrugged it off.

"Can you not judge me for like two seconds? I sucked in this game, my beautiful black hair turns into blue and i can't find my phone and I'm a walking rockstar in a jungle!!" He shouted with his full spirit.

"It's not time to fight guys." Jin interrupted their fight.

"Doctor jeongguk, here's a map for Jumanji, you must go to Bazaar and find the missing piece." Eunwoo said handing the map to jungkook.

"Bazaar." Jungkook repeated the line while nodding with a serious expression.

"Uhm, excuse me missing piece of what?" Jimin asked while eunwoo prepared to drive away.

"Cheerios!!" He waved them a goodbye.

"Wait- you can't just give us a ride to the statute?" Yoongi asked unbelievably rising his arms in disbelief.

"And remember if you wish to leave the game you must save Jumanji and call out its name." He handed the jewel to jungkook who gulped and his hand started shaking a bit. Eunwoo drove away from them.

The seven of them stared at eachother not knowing what the hell to do.

"You want to uh.. put it in there?" Jungkook handed the map to namjoon. "No," namjoon said shooking his head.

Jungkook groaned. "come on, you're the only one with backpack!"

"So what? We have a map. Now we're supposed to go and find.." namjoon shoved the jewel in the backpack.

"The bazaar, i guess." Jungkook stated. "So we return the jewel to the jaguar statue and then w-we go home... No problem." Jimin said nervously while chuckling.

"Why can't we just leave? Stop the game without doing all this... Stuff?" Jin whined.

"We have to finish the game." Jungkook said with a madly serious expression that made jimin somehow stare at him longer than its supposed to be intended.

"I think.. i think we have to save Jumanji." Jimin said while looking at jungkook in admiration as the taller turned his back to look out in forest.

"Damn, he's so hot like that. I almost forgot that he's a nerd." Taehyung said nudging jimin's arms who looked away while crossing his arms blinking twice.

From there, they started to walk.