09 - strengths and weakness

"Okay, that's what I'm good at. Playing video games, it's what I do. It's literally the main thing i do." Jimin watched jungkook nervously muttering to himself as he was the leader leading them.

"Playing games like this, there's gonna be many levels, in order to finish the game we gotta complete the levels. They'll get hard as each one we complete. We complete the levels-" jimin couldn't hold himself but cut jungkook in the middle sentance.

"Jungkook do you even know where we're going?" Jimin asked him as jungkook turned to face him."uh kinda?"

"Kinda? Whoa that means we are in good hands." Jimin smiled sarcastically as jungkook looked at the map again. "okay, the missing piece I'm guessing."

"Oh my god that must be what are we looking for, the missing piece of the map!" Jin said joining the conversation.

"But the problem is there is nothing here." Jungkook said and flipped the paper to other.

"What do you mean it's nothing there? Just like he said before it's the map of Jumanji?" Namjoon chimed in. "How can you all not see?" He asked in disbelief.

"Cartography!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Uh what does that means?" Namjoon asked.

"The study of maps! It was one of RM's spaciality!" Jimin clapped his hands. "Yeah that's right." Namjoon smiled.

Namjoon snatched the map from jungkook. "So you can't see this but i can?" He asked reciving a nod from jin and jimin.

Yoongi was just sitting on a big rock playing with the long grass boringly, taehyung was just looking elsewhere when his attention fell on hoseok who's hair were moving along the wind responding. He was looking so handsome but his face expression said something different.

Why did i never noticed him? He asked himself as he stared longer. Yoongi scoffed when he noticed taehyung staring at hoseok.

"Everyone is gay here." He muttered lowly before shaking his head.

"Hey..." Taehyung approached him slowly sliding his figure to him.

"Uh, yeah hi." Hoseok said with a small smile diving his hands inside his pockets of pants.

"It's really interesting in Jumanji right?" Taehyung said striking a conversation.

"Yeah," hoseok faced him. "we should come here to travel sometimes." Taehyung's smile fell down as hoseok said that out a bit sarcastically.

"Excuse-"

"Oh my god jungkook how did you do that?" Taehyung was cut off.

Jungkook was looking at the list that popped above him, he frowned his eyebrows and started to read the strength and weakness of him.

"Strength : fearless, climbing, boxing, driving and riding, speed, boomerang, smoldering intensity?" A wrinkle curled up to his right eyebrow as he raised it, looking at the member to see all of them were stunned.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi said in disgust.

Jungkook blinked twice. "what happened?"

"You just smoldered." Jimin said in awe staring at jungkook. "That was so hot."

"Wait what happened to you Mr class president!?" Jin exclaimed elbowing jimin who blushed intensely.

Namjoon laughed and patted Jungkook's back who was also blushing because of jimin's compliment.

"So weakness : none!? Whoa i don't have any weakness." Jungkook said smiling widely as his bunny grin flashed on his face making jimin stare at him more.

"How did you do that? I mean the list?" Taehyung asked as he and hoseok walked closer to them.

"Well i think.. i just pressed m-my enormous left pec?" Jungkook replied.

"It's like the boob area, let me show you." Yoongi explained marching towards taehyung and raised his hands to the taller's chest but it was blocked by someone.

"Don't touch him." Hoseok spat while slapping Yoongi's hand away.

"Heheheh, protective much huh, heheh." Jungkook laughed nervously while pulling angry hoseok towards him who was about to throw hands.

Everyone exchanged intense glance, including jungkook and jimin.

Taehyung blushed at the caring actions of hoseok.

Yoongi scoffed. "atleast press it infront of us so we know exactly how." Taehyung sighed before pressing his left side of Chest and a blue lost popped up.

"Strength : Parkour, stealth, pistol oh my god. Weakness : fire. That's typical." He raised his both eyebrows in a impressed expression.

Yoongi pressed his chest, a green list popped up. "Strength : sword fighting, gun firing. Weakness : cats, wait what the fuck? Why would cats be my weakness?" He said in annoyed and everyone shrugged their shoulders.

Hoseok pressed his chest, a silver list popped up. "Strength : sun, gun firing, climbing, zoology. Weakness : cactus? That's random?" He whispered the last past to jungkook who laughed quitely.

Jin pressed his chest, a white list popped up. "I hate this game," he said shaking his head.

"Weakness : cake?" Jimin said reading Jin's list, while frowning his eyebrows.

Jin nodded his head. "Yes cake is my weakness, along with strength and speed," he chuckled. "hey i- a quick question, how can strength and speed be my weakness!?"

"We don't know?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Now everyone looked at jimin who was looking at the ground while fiddling with his fingers, nervously. He flinched when jin elbowed him. "It's your turn now pink cotton candy!"

Jimin frowned his eyebrows and turned around so no one would see him.

Yoongi scowled. "come on we are all guys here why would you have to be shy?"

"Give him some privacy." Jungkook gritted his teeth, glaring at yoongi who rolled his eyes, huffing.

A pink list popped up and jimin's eyes widened with a pout activated on his lips which jungkook found it adorable. "strength : karate, Tai'chi, aikido, dance fighting?" He looked at the members, "dance fighting is even a t-thing?"

Jimin looked back at the pink panel to read his weakness. "Weakness ; venom. Oww!" He shuddered in fear.

Namjoon's list popped up, "seriously? Pale- pale-ontology? What does that even means!?" He said in frustration.

"Uhm study of fossil, i think it's kinda cool." Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Says the one gorgeous omega marksman badass to the old fossil guy who doesn't have any endurance." Namjoon said making jimin giggle.

Jungkook smiled but elbowed namjoon harshly who whined in pain, the scene was not unnoticed by jimin who just blushed deeper making jungkook more whipped than he is.

"Somebody explain to me why would I need speed huh? Why would I need to fast when I'm being chased by A enormous killer zebra or some shit like that hippo!?" Jin said annoyed, he doesn't know why he have the strength and speed as weakness but he wanted to know why it has as weakness.

"Because you are good at talking with animals?" Jungkook said unsurely.

Jin looked at him confused. "what do you mean?"

"Well it means you'll talk with animals or woo them not to come closer to us or something like that? It basically means you can talk to animals or sense their worries and emotions." Jungkook explained and Jin nodded his head in understanding.

"But i hate animals though." Jin spat.

"Now that's in your concern." Yoongi spat back.

"You guy's! The map! It's changing!" Namjoon exclaimed. All the member started to crowd around namjoon.