10 - waterfall

"What do you mean!?" Jungkook said as he stood beside namjoon looking in the map. "What does it says?"

"Okay, well there's not alot of information, but a minute ago this didn't say and now it does." He pointed to an area appearing in the map, "it says, 'The mighty Roar'?" After he said that the drums began to play and everyone looked at eachother in clear terror.

"Ohhh i don't like that!" Jimin said shaking his head. "I'm done."

"What else." Jungkook asked looking at the map again, "and right here it says 'From the Deep'."

"From where the hippo came and eat taehy-"

"Yeah that's right, that hippo now moving on?" Taehyung cuts jin off while glaring at him.

"So if 'From the Deep' is the first level then 'the mighty roar' must be second level?" Jungkook said and everyone nodded. "which way?"

"Okay if that is that... That is here, yes right here i think." Just then a missile flew between the seven of them making them freeze ok the place. Bunch of man's with their bikes on started to come towards them from the other side of the hills.

"Awh fuck!!!" Jungkook grunted. The seven of them started running for their lives, jimin was right behind jin and the boy couldn't even run faster, meanwhile speed is his weakness.

Bombs and bullets came after them but they were running fast and faster, further towards the tight jungle. A few seconds leter jungkook, namjoon and hoseok zoomed pass the three of them, yoongi was running fast as well, he wa running just beside hoseok.

"Why I'm running so slow!?" Jin exclaimed while running as fast as he can but still he was slow.

Jungkook waited for them at the entrance of the tight forest, jimin and taehyung ran first followed buy a slow jin who straight went to namjoon when he saw the guy waving his hand at him. Taehyung hoseok and yoongi hides behind under a big rock.

"Jimin where are you going!?" Jungkook screamed when he saw jimin going towards right when he's supposed to be with jungkook at the left side.

"Come with me i have a plan!!" Jimin screamed back while running past a small pond. Jungkook sighed and followed behind him.

Jimin have two guy's behind him, he scoot his head from the tree hiding behind ss he saw the man's were driving closer, he looked back at Jungkook who was hiding behind another tree.

"Jungkook I'm gonna get the guys and a bike for us, you get a bike for namjoon and i get a bike for hoseok and taehyung after beating the guy's okay." Jimin said and jungkook nodded his head even though he was nervous of what jimin was about to do.

Jimin took out the belt he was wearing and flew in the air when two guys were near, he knocked the two guys on the ground while wrapping his belt around them as the guy's falls on the ground.

Jungkook straight went to the guy's landing a punch on their face before they can retreat and grabbed a bike driving it to namjoon.

Jimin took a bike and drives towards hoseok, taehyung and yoongi who were hiding under a rock.

"Oh my god you got a bike for us!?" Taehyung exclaimed. "hobi, let's go!" He cheered taking hoseok's hand who smiled and blushed at the nickname which taehyung gave him.

"What i am gonna do!?" Yoongi said when hoseok and taehyung drives away from them taking the bike.

"You can get a bike-" a boomerang flew between them towards two guy's on the bike, who fall flat on the ground grunting in pain. Jimin and yoongi looked at right side and saw jungkook winking at them while namjoon and Jin ride away their bike.

"You get one bike, and i get one." Jimin said before running towards the bike followed by Yoongi.

The both of them gets their bike, yoongi immediately rides after namjoon and Jin.

"Hey get off, I'm riding the bike." Jungkook pouted when jimin didn't get up from the seat.

"Aw, baby bunny wants to drive the bike." Jimin giggled before pushing himself back in the seat making space for jungkook who sat and started to drive away, while having a shy smile on his lips.

"Are the guy's still after us?" Jungkook asked jimin who looked back. "Yes they are what should we do?"

The sudden gunshots made them more scared. "why are they after us!?" Yoongi screamed while riding fast.

"Bitch, we have the jewel, why would be they after us!?" Taehyung screamed, jungkook and jimin laughed at the unserious situation.

Then jungkook suddenly pressed the breaks when they saw there was no ground anymore, they were standing on the waterfall.

Jungkook and jimin saw the three bikes halt as the five members gets up from the bike. "what should we do guy's? The man's are till behind us." Hoseok said and saw the man's started to pop up from the tight jungle.

"We have to jump." Taehyung said getting off from the bike, supporting his both hands on hoseok's shoulders as he did.

"What do you mean? How can we jump!? We can die!" Jin defended.

"We'll even die, it's the situation of dying!" Taehyung screamed as he jumped in the water, earning gasp from the members.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok screamed jumping as well after taehyung.

"I can't with them." Namjoon jumped in the water as followed by Yoongi who shrugged before jumping.

Jin sighed before he jumped, missing the gunshot which landed on the rock, if he didn't jumped it would've been shot in his head.

"Let's go!" Jungkook said while jumping in the water, but gunshot was heard when jimin jumped in the water.