11 - our lives

Everybody swam to the surface while coughing a bit of water. "I think I'm having coronary, I'm having difficulty in breathing." Namjoon said as he panted while sitting up on the ground.

Taehyung, jin and namjoon layed their back on the ground while yoongi was busy standing there raising his middle finger to the man's on the bike who were slowly riding away from the top of the waterfall.

"I took in alot of water." Jungkook said.

Jin can see jimin bent over as his hand was on his chest, he painted heavily as everyone's attention went to jimin. Jungkook was the most worried about jimin. "They got me," jimin said while revealing his bleeding chest, his hand was bleeding as tears started to form in his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes twisted with unwillingly tears as he slowly approached jimin and held his chest, pressing it so the blood would stop coming. "You'll be okay hm? Look at me." Jungkook instructed as jimin slowly met his teary eyes with jungkook.

Jimin fell on Jungkook's embrace but before the taller could wrap his arms around jimin, the shorter vanished while leaking some pink smoke. The pink substance flew around the air and faded while jungkook froze at the spot still having the same position of hugging jimin.

"What- what just happened to him?" Jin stuttered out, nervously. As the all of them looked at non-existence jimin.

"He's dead isn't he?" Yoongi said and jungkook immediately grabbed him by collar of his hoodie and glared at him.

"He isn't dead okay!?" Jungkook spat on his face and yoongi pushed jungkook. "How dare you touch me, you asshole!" Yoongi said, was taken aback, he haven't seen jungkook this angry before, sure the guy looked scary as hell.

"Yah, stop it!" Jin said while pulling jungkook towards him.

"Wait a minute." Namjoon shushed all of them as they heard a twinkling sound from the sky, then all of them looked up and saw jimin falling from the sky.

Jimin landed on yoongi while he did his grand entry while flipping his pink hair back as he stood up. He immediately smiled widely at jungkook who smiled back at him, yoongi let out a adorable groan. "yah! Get off me!"

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, a bit." Yoongi scowled. "...off me. Goodness gracious, get off!!" He screamed and jimin immediately lurked away from his back and stood.

"Does anybody care of I'm okay? What do I look like huh? A human landing pad!?" Yoongi grumbled and everyone just ignored him.

Jungkook walked over jimin and held his wrist softly, he examined and a line was fading away from his wrist. Jimin felt a tingling sensation running through his veins, he choose to ignore the soft touch of Jungkook.

"That's what I thought," Jungkook said touching jimin's wrist as ever so softly. "We have three lives, these little tattoos on our wrist- Jesus would you look at the tattoos on my arms!" He got distracted by his own arms.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled.

"What?"

"What were you saying?"

"Our live count, taehyung got eaten by a hippo so now he only have two of them." Taehyung quickly rolled up his sleeve showing his wrist to hoseok, "he's right." Hoseok said while ghosting his fingers on taehyung's wrist.

"Wait. What happens if we use up all of our lives?" Yoongi asked jungkook, "well that would usually mean..." He looked at everyone, "game over."

"What do you mean by 'game over', you are actually telling me that we can die here?" Jin asked in disbelief.

"I mean i don't know, I'm not sure-"

"You are not sure? You are not sure Mister-video-game-genius?"

"Well, I've never actually been stuck in one okay!?" Jungkook yelled out in frustration, withdrawing jimin's hand which he was holding for long. "So I'm not curtain, but I'm afraid we all could die." He said staring at the ground.

"That is a big concern for now." They all stood there in silence for a while, glancing at eachother.

"We better find missing piece then." Jimin said staring at the ground biting his bottom lip, nervously.

"Okay," namjoon took out a map which was surprisingly not wet, "looks like there's a village on the other side of the mountain. Maybe there's bazaar?"

"Okay, let's go." Jimin said started to walk.

"Wait." Yoongi interrupted, "do ya all... Uhm might wanna take a leak? Because i do." He said while pursuing his lips together in thin line.

"Yeah me too," hoseok agreed.

"I've been dreading this all day," Jungkook sighed running his hand through his hair. "let's find a place to fresh out." He said walking towards the thick bushes.

"Wait, i wanna come too!" Namjoon followed them before giving his backpack to jin who nodded and took it.