13 - exploded cause of cake

They are in the bazaar, the place is filled with people or you could say NPC's. It was filled with people but dried bats really caught jimin off guard, he held back a puke. They walked past some mans who tried to fire something, taehyung was interested but the moment fire came out from him he exclaimed and hoseok pulled him closer.

"Don't wander around Taehyung, we don't know anything in this place, you don't wanna fly from the sky again do you? hm?" Hoseok said with a smile and taehyung nodded his head before holding hoseok's hand taking the taller off guard but smile.

"Okay so what we are supposed to be doing?" Yoongi asked jungkook. "uhm looking for the missing piece of map i guess?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"So we just start asking for it?" Jin asked, confused. "No. I just think we look around, we scope the place out, but mostly important guys...be discreet." Jungkook replied and everyone nodded their head.

"Rations! Get your Rations!" A man yelled while waving around a whole bread.

"Does anyone have like, money? I'm literally starving." Taehyung said while gently pushing past by jimin.

Jimin, yoongi and Hoseok checked the pastries out. "oh my god it's so good, i haven't had a bread since i was like, sixteen years old." Taehyung groaned in satisfaction.

"Really?" Jimin asked as taehyung served him some of the, - rations get your rations! Sorry that was rude - jimin chuckled.

"Let me try some of that," Jin said while taehyung gave him the bread. He bites it and as soon as he did he froze, not chewing or anything he just froze. "wait, what? ...what is this?" He asked.

"That my famous pound cake." The owner of the rations replied.

Yoongi's jaw dropped. "cake?" He said while his eyes widened.

Jin faced taehyung. "Tae you said it was bread?"

"I-I guess it's been so long i forgot how it tastes like." Taehyung said with panic, batting his eyelashes.

"How did you forget-" jin cuts himself off, facing jungkook and namjoon. "what's happening, is something happening to me?" Jungkook and namjoon shook their head in no.

"Am i shaking?" He asked, hoseok and yoongi shook their head. "uh uh."

"Am i breaking out?" He asked taehyung who shook his head.

"And I'm still in the fucking suit?" He asked jimin.

"Yes," jimin sighed with a small smile.

"Okay. Okay right. W-were fine. Everything's fine." Jin chuckled. "It probably just meant that i love cake." He said and walked towards jungkook, and continued talking. Suddenly he exploded probably infront of hundred people as the members backed away.

Jimin opened his eyes to see some smoke and somebody's figure infront him, jungkook was stood there to shield jimin if anything serious happened.

The smoke vanished as jungkook awkwardly slides away from there.

They heard a twinkling sound again and Jin fell on the sticks that the bazaar used as ceiling. He was buried in the large shelf on the side as he let out a adorable. 'ow'.

"What the hell!?" He tries to get up when jungkook lifted the wooden thing, "like i said, important to be discreet." Jin scowled at jungkook, "he you also said to eat!"

"Rations!! Get your--"

"You better shut your ass up!" Jin yelled at the vendor who shut up in seconds.

"Poor guy," Jimin said as taehyung and yoongi laughed.

Jimin turned his side when he heard some footsteps approaching them. "doctor jeongguk, thank goodness you are here. Jumanji needs you." The boy said while walking towards jungkook.

"Uh, thanks. It's good to be here." Jungkook replied the boy with a smile ruffling his hair, as jimin coos at the sight.

"It's really not." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Ask about the Missing piece!" Taehyung said to namjoon who nodded his head widned his eyes.

"Oh right! Hey I'm namjoon, i mean uh rap monster, something." He started. "I'm a map doctor and i have this map that needs the missing piece, do you know where it is?" He asked the boy.

"Doctor jeongguk, thank goodness you are here. Jumanji needs you."

"Hey kid, is that how you ignore your elder's huh! No kid in the school ignores me how dare you being so rude!" He scolded the kid.

"Namjoon it's just a NPC," Jin said grabbing namjoon's arm.

"Can you lead us to the missing piece?" Jungkook said to the boy who immediately moved his head in a direction and started to walk.

"Let's go after him guy's." Jungkook said reciving a nod from the boy's as they began to walk.