14 - Black mamba

After a minute they entered a strange place, there was a basket in the center of the room, orange light illuminated the whole Hut.

"What you need is in the basket, one false move and you are in casket." Everyone exchanged nervous glance as the boy instructed.

"Trust one other and never blink." He said looking at the seven of them, the boy's found it pretty creepy. "The missing piece is not what you think."

"Okay." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Good luck doctor jeongguk, Jumanji need-"

"Jumanji needs him, we know, you said like servival times." Yoongi said rudely while the boy ran away from the hut.

"So, thinking there's a snake in there or... something?" Jungkook started

"Yup, sound like jeongguk thing to me." Jin said with a smile.

"Wait you can talk to animals why don't you open this and flirt the snake away?" Jungkook said nervously.

"Why? Jumanji needs you, do something." Namjoon said sarcastically.

Jungkook groaned. "why would this be a jeongguk thing?"

"You are the mighty hero," Yoongi said. "You heard what he said? Jumanji needs you so now go and get it." He rolled his eyes.

They all looked at the basket nervously as the drums started to play inside their head.

"I DONT WANNA DO THIS SHIT!" Jungkook yelled.

"Just go!" Yoongi pushed jungkook towards the basket.

Jungkook puts his hand on the basket and lifts it open slowly, a snake aroused and set eyes on the seven of them.

"BLACK MAMBA!!" Hoseok shouted as taehyung screamed on top of his lungs sliding behind hoseok, jimin's eyes widened in fear.

"Oh my god," Jin shouted hiding behind namjoon as the taller shield him. Jungkook shut the top back on with a thud while taking a deep breath.

"That's a Black mamba, a quarter miligram of it's venom is enough to kill a adult, you'll feel tingling sensation in your mouth and extremities, followed by a fever, foaming at the mouth and atexia, which means loss of muscle control," hoseok blinked a few times at his own statement, "and how do i know this?"

"What do we do?" Jimin asked panting.

"See anything else in there jungkook?" Taehyung asked freaking out.

"I didn't see, i didn't have the time..." Jungkook blacked out. "okay.. trust one other and never blink." He said again.

Taehyung gasped sliding out from hoseok's back. "You guys i think it's staring contest."

"What?" Jimin whispered-shouted.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Yoongi shouted at taehyung.

"Think about it, 'never blink' ?"

"Guy's i think he's right, at camp they used to tell us 'if you sew a rattlesnake, don't move.' i think someone has to make a direct eye contact and never blink." Jungkook said still pressing the basket with his hand.

"And then jungkook will reach in and grab whatever is in there, right jungkookie?" Jimin said sarcastically and jungkook made a crying face.

"Why me again."

"Because you are doctor, doctor Jeon jeongguk." Jimin whispered.

Jungkook sighed. "Okay fine, who's good at staring and not blinking?" He looked at all the six of them.

They all laid their eyes on jimin as they caught him looking in the air, not blinking whatsoever, he just froze there. "I'll peel your skin off with nail clipper." Jimin threatened and everyone coughed in embarrassment.

"I'm amazing at it." Taehyung said, seriously.

"Wait tae, are you sure?" Hoseok said from behind and taehyung gave him a assuring smile.

Jungkook and jimin exchanged knowing glances and smiled sweetly.

They all saw taehyung kneeling down infront of basket while taking a deep breath.

"come on taehyung!" Jimin cheered.

He took a shaky breath while the snake attempt to get out. "just say when." Jungkook said to taehyung. Taehyung sighed heavily again.

"Now." Jungkook slowly picked up the cover as the snake aroused out while wiggling left to right.

Jimin backed away knowing his weakness is venom, the snake looked at taehyung and let out a horrifying hiss followed by taehyung freaking out and all of them screaming. Taehyung immediately got up and hugged hoseok.

It looked for jimin as the pink haired guy closed his eyes looking away in terror, the snake jumped towards jimin's face but jungkook got a hold of his head, but the snake still attempted to bite jimin.

"What do we do!?" Jungkook shouted as jimin opened his eyes backing away, scared.

"Hoseok, Fuck! Do something!" Jungkook yelled at hoseok.

"No! I hate snakeue!!" Hoseok shouted while being squeezed by jin and taehyung.

"You gotta defang it," Yoongi said.

"I gotta what!?" Jungkook shouted.

Yoongi walked closer and gripped Black mamba's head. "You gotta pull it's mouth back from the blindspot to disorient. But you gotta be very careful of the venom gland and the exposed seconary venom duct," He slowly reach for it's teeth, "and then you gotta snap it's teeth out." he took out the fangs as jimin grimaced. "Of it's head."

Jungkook let's go off the snake and jimin let out the breath he was holding for long.

"How do you know that?" Jungkook asked yoongi who smiled widely. "My grandparents have like bunch of Black mamba's as he trained me if something happens, hoseok is of no use uuh!" He said and jungkook hugged him out of nowhere.

"Guess it wasn't a starting contest." Taehyung said pulling out from the hug he and hoseok were doing.

"Trust eachother and never blink," jimin repeated the line and smiled at the hugging boy's.

"You trusted me, you trusted me and i defanged the snake!" Yoongi chuckled proudly. "i did that yay!!"

"Yeah you did." Jungkook patted his back before pulling away, turned to jimin and asked. "Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded with a shrug, while smiling his eyes smile. They all turned to namjoon who was holding a elephant Shaped thing.

"You guys, this thing does not look like a missing piece of map?" Namjoon said showing the piece.

"The missing piece is a fucking elephant?" Yoongi asked looking at everyone.

"Wait there's something written in here." He took the paper from the basket and read it. "when you see me begin to climb. It's written in here." He showed the paper to everyone.

"Begin to climb when you see the elephant, oh well." Jin said.

"I defanged the snake, yay!!" Yoongi said to himself smiling widely.