15 - taemin pelt

They all left the hut and began walking outside to leave the bazaar. That Black mamba shit scared them to death.

"So keep your eyes peeled for a elephant i guess? That's like the next level of the game." Namjoon said as he was leading the group further but then suddenly he stopped and so the members did at the back.

All of the looked at front to see the similar boys on the motorbikes, just like how they fought them in the tight jungle.

"Guy's not again." Jimin said as he backed away holding someone's hand that turned out to be jungkook. "hey it's alright, we all have our own strengths jimin, let's fight?"

"What!? Fight?! you think I'm gonna fight that guys!? No way in hell." Jimin cringed holding Jungkook's arm secureed.

Their all's eyes widened when the guy's spotted them. "HEY!" One of the guy shouted looking at them that they all started running everywhere. At this point they didn't cared if they bump into someone elder.

Jimin accidently shoved a lady and he wanted to apologize but then he remembered they all are NPC's afterall. Plus, deady idiots are chasing after them.

"Jump!" Yoongi shouted as they all leaped over bunch of baskets.

"You're gonna die! You're gonna die! You're gonna die!" Jin whispered while running for his shitty life.

They all stopped when they saw jungkook and hoseok fighting with a guy, namjoon punched the guy hard as hoseok snapped his neck.

"Ouch!" Taehyung and jin said in unison and looked at eachother in shock after realising. Jimin just had the urge to hold onto the gun.

Jimin was running when he was pulled by someone in a thin alleyway, he closed his eyes shut when someone's hand was put on his lips.

"Hey it's me jungkook." When he heard Jungkook's voice he immediately opened his eyes to see Jungkook's doe eyes staring right back at him.

"Jimin, listen to me." Jimin can't help but glance at the taller's soft and thin lips, but nonetheless he nodded his head.

"Show what you've got. Show your powers if you want to live. And for gosh sake you have to fight against them!" Jungkook said with a serious expression and jimin nodded while gulping.

"Good luck." The taller says before ruffling jimin's hair and walking away.

When jimin ran out from the alleyway a bald man was infront of him, he gulped but remembered what jungkook told him to do.

"Show what you've got! Show what you've got!" The man was confused on what jimin was saying, when he stepped further towards jimin, the shorter grabbed his arm and twisted back, with that he snapped the man's neck and straddled him on the ground.

"Oh my god jimin you're a badass!!" Yoongi said, the guy was hiding behind the fruits. Jimin smiled and started to fought some guy's, he punched and kicked some guys, straddling some others.

He looked around to find jungkook, the guy was punching some man's. A musty guy threw a knife towards jimin which he easily dodged it and it snapped on the wooden stick just beside where jungkook was punching a guy, and another knife just on namjoon's face if Jungkook hadn't made a move and catch it.

"Let's do this." Jungkook handed the knife to jimin.

"Do what?" The shorter replied.

"Put.. put it in the backpack," namjoon said to jimin and the shorter shoved the knife carefully in the backpack.